SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Joe and Nayte have similar looks?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:30 pm

Nope you are not the only one they both look very similar and are the same type, so to speak.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887

Last edited by seton on Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:20 pm

We know he made it to at least the dates prior to HTD.  Yet, he had Venmo activity on August 8th.  🤔. This may mean Jamie is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:31 pm

@sportsgirl94 dont get my hopes up like this *fingers crossed* I hope Jamie is still there but didn’t someone say he followed a lot of accounts on his business page?

And who the heck does Nayte trust enough to give access to his money? I hope it’s his parents because wow laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:35 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@sportsgirl94 dont get my hopes up like this *fingers crossed* I hope Jamie is still there but didn’t someone say he followed a lot of accounts on his business page?

And who the heck does Nayte trust enough to give access to his money? I hope it’s his parents because wow laugh out loud

😂. I agree with you! I don’t know who I would trust with my finances unless it was my parents too.

I’m not sure about the follows on Jamie’s business page. I had found Venmo activity for him during filming and assumed he was out. But, maybe not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:42 pm

I've never used venmo before, can you schedule payments on certain days?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:47 pm

Al wrote:I've never used venmo before, can you schedule payments on certain days?

I have used it a handful of times. It transfers the money within 30 minutes; I don’t believe you can set up payments for a specific date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:11 pm

Well, I'm fine resurrecting Jamie. I am still monitoring Joe as a courtesy. I just wonder where was his sis during HTs . . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 pm

I don’t see a function where you can schedule payments in Venmo, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. I only use it to pay my daughters coach. Jamie’s sister was definitely radio silent for a couple of days but I never mentioned it here because I was thrown off with the travel/ no travel schedule. I do believe that she’s been doing some things to misdirect onlookers. Just my gut, I could be wrong. Where are they even in filming? Have FSD already begun?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:51 pm

seton wrote:Well, I'm fine resurrecting Jamie. I am still monitoring Joe as a courtesy. I just wonder where was his sis during HTs . . . .
Yasss please to the resurrection giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:52 pm

@luvnunity If htds were this last weekend then she was on Instagram. The pre-htd rose ceremony seemed to be Thursday or Friday. But without knowing the format of htds it's hard to be sure of anything.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan