SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:29 pm

@sdmom my first thought was his personality as well. SM users imo are different than years ago. We've seen family following or liking F2's and even F2's liking or throwing shade by liking negative comments towards the F1. Today I think it's just habit. Someone see's something they like and they tap it.

Maybe he's F2.  no idea

ETA:
Has he posted any storie's lately because he hasn't posted on IG since Sept 21.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:34 pm

@GuardianAngel I haven't seen him post any stories lately. He is back in TX though I believe that was posted on an IG story recently, so who knows what he is up to.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:37 pm

Yeah Nayte could just be f2 that just doesn’t have any hard feelings towards Michelle. It’s so stressful not knowing and we’re getting closer to the premiere

And Chris G. only follows 1 bachelor news account “bachelorusa”

Last edited by cupcakespiice on Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:38 pm

@GuardianAngel He doesn't do a lot of posting, but he does follow accounts and like stuff. So we can hopefully sort of track him for potential shv.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:ETA:
Has he posted any storie's lately because he hasn't posted on IG since Sept 21.
He posted on Monday with his dog at his house in Austin. I think he got back last Saturday, he was in the stories of a few friends that day & there was a suitcase in one of the pics.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:48 pm

I dont think any of the guys we believe may have been in the F4 post that often, unless there is another website we missing laugh out loud. So yes this is gonna be hard to track maybe no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:52 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:

That's ok. Gallant's sis and dad are both big Bach fans and follow RS, the official accounts, and Michelle that last time I checked so Chris doesnt have to follow too many laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:59 pm

seton wrote:
cupcakespiice wrote:

That's ok. Gallant's sis and dad are both big Bach fans and follow RS, the official accounts, and Michelle that last time I checked so Chris doesnt have to follow too many laugh out loud

OMG I always side eye families who follow RS Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:02 pm

seton wrote:
cupcakespiice wrote:

Maybe Chris is tightlipped with them so they resorted to following RS for spoilers?? cantstopl hehehe
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:04 pm

LMAO….meanwhile Nayte’s family members are not following anything or anyone related to the show and acting like they don’t know if their brother was on the show since filming ended. Just his one Winnipeg friend being extra, I just love the twist here giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Thats OK because Nayte has those follows covered, laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:11 pm

chasus71 wrote:Thats OK because Nayte has those follows covered, laugh out loud
Maybe he is excited to keep up with all things related to his woman Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698
Y”all don’t come for me please as I know he ain’t a popular F1 prospect here….just calling out a likely possibility yet to be confirmed Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan