SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:58 pm

The guy that Nayte paid on Venmo is a producer for the bachelor so Nayte probably had the producers phone or something

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:03 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:The guy that Nayte paid on Venmo is a producer for the bachelor so Nayte probably had the producers phone or something

Good catch! Remove Jamie then; sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:04 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:The guy that Nayte paid on Venmo is a producer for the bachelor so Nayte probably had the producers phone or something
That’s sus! What could he be paying a producer for?🤔
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:06 pm

@luvnunity when he sent the money he put “threads” so if he was using slang it’s probably for clothes.. maybe? Idk I’m so confused laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:07 pm

But do they usually pay producers for clothes laugh out loud? @cupcakespiice
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:07 pm

But do they usually pay producers for clothes laugh out loud? @cupcakespiice
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Also 3 days before that the same producer paid Nayte for “fresh threads”

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:08 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@luvnunity when he sent the money he put “threads” so if he was using slang it’s probably for clothes.. maybe? Idk I’m so confused laugh out loud
Gotcha!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:08 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Also 3 days before that the same producer paid Nayte for “fresh threads”

What in the world?? This sounds highly suspect scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:09 pm

@chasus71 lmaooo I’m so confused as to what’s going this season, like this is some stuff I’ve never seen before laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:10 pm

@cupcakespiice I am with you on that!! like wow! some sort of "make sure I make it to F2" kind of threads payment like crazy!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:14 pm

@chasus71 Oh Lawd lmaoo let me find out some shady stuff is going on, but if these producers are sneaking phones to these guys we might have to start rethinking some things Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan