SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone. yes

@Al good point on tracking for SHV's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:13 pm

Chris & Nayte are so opposite it’s hilarious Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602

Meanwhile Michelle is ignoring everything Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602
She hasn’t even liked her own promos, only thing she has liked is the bachelor nation post about Jesse being the new host.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:23 pm

@mercieme Well I would assume that he wouldnt need those FOLLOWS because he would know what is going on with his lady love through their Own personal text messages and calls between them privatelyNayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 200.gif?cid=ff8962e33zqfs3gp168t20ndgblb5y01opc0ug6hbg7lo7wq&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:27 pm

mercieme wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Thats OK because Nayte has those follows covered, laugh out loud
Maybe he is excited to keep up with all things related to his woman Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 3806527698
Y”all don’t come for me please as I know he ain’t a popular F1 prospect here….just calling out a likely possibility yet to be confirmed Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887

I go back & forth between thinking he’s f1 and f2 Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602
Only reason I haven’t completely written him off is he’s the only one who didn’t have social media activity until the Monday after filming, like Joe & Chris G. Both liked post and deleted post on the 9th

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:30 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:
mercieme wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Thats OK because Nayte has those follows covered, laugh out loud
Maybe he is excited to keep up with all things related to his woman Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 3806527698
Y”all don’t come for me please as I know he ain’t a popular F1 prospect here….just calling out a likely possibility yet to be confirmed Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887

I go back & forth between thinking he’s f1 and f2  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602
Only reason I haven’t completely written him off is he’s the only one who didn’t have social media activity until the Monday after filming, like Joe & Chris G. Both liked post and deleted post on the 9th

I thought Nayte had some activity on that Fri/Sat? Like a follow or something I could have sworn he did. Wasnt there a post or something archived before Monday??
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:32 pm

@cupcakespiice….I am so jaded about this show and I don’t really care who the heck is F1 as long as the person is non problematic; i just care to sleuth it out Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887

@chasus71….Nayte had zero SM activity till that Monday post FRC per @seton’s SM sleuthing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:33 pm

@chasus71 naytes follows were going up and down all during filming. And he didn’t unarchive any post until that Monday and that’s the same day Michelle got back on Instagram and followed Rachael K, and then that Tuesday is when he posted on his IG story

Last edited by cupcakespiice on Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:34 pm

@mercieme right! Lol idc who it is as long as it’s not Joe, and as long as Michelle is happy lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Actually Nayte little sister follows the bachelorette and bachelornation accounts. She also follows bachelornationspoiler account too. One thing I noticed was that she also followed Michelle and bachelornation.scoop account during filming and unfollowed both on the Monday after FRC. That was the day that Nayte got on IG. Is it a coincidence? I don’t know.

Bachelornation.scoop tend to follow the families of contestants during filming and unfollow them afterwards. So I didn’t think too much of that. But the fact that she unfollowed Michelle signaled to me that maybe Nayte was f2 but then when his BFF started following Michelle, then I started doubting that. Nayte just looked too happy to be f2, maybe he is f3.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:37 pm

@cupcakespiice Ok thanks as I wasnt sure of when we saw him online. The only thing I remember was him being tagged in the pictures at the Barber shop.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:42 pm

I still want to know why his friend tagged Michelle in his IG story like that’s awkward af especially if he didn’t win, I would have to block him
Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:44 pm

Honestly Nayte seems too happy to be f2 or f3, like if he’s not f1 then I’m going to assume he didn’t even make hometowns because that man does not seem the slightest bit hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan