SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:24 am

@cupcakespiice laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I saw that

Didja all see a handlers comment about burning the infamous orange trunks? affraid cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:40 am

cupcakespiice wrote:I just made a longer post about this but deleted it because I know Reddit likes to take things from here and blow it out of proportion  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f602

But I think I stumbled across Naytes ex from a few months ago while being nosey laugh out loud she unfollowed him around the time he left for filming but he still follows her  

What’s the ex like? I am curious to see if he has a type!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:01 pm

@sdmom she’s white, she graduated from EWU with a business degree just like Nayte the same year.. she’s lived in Vegas for the past 2 years and I think she just moved to Dallas in June, judging by her IG she’s really into fitness, according to LinkedIn she’s a healthcare recruiter. She honestly seems like any other normal woman in her mid 20s

I’m going to use the term “ex” loosely though I just said that because he sent her money for her hair and nails in March, but Nayte has either never liked anything she’s ever posted or he went back and unliked post, but there’s a pic on her IG story highlights with Nayte & her best friend in Austin at his apartment 49 weeks ago, the last thing she liked on his page was the picture of his dog

Naytes lil sister follows her best friend (she doesn’t follow her back) and IDK if his sister ever followed the girl or unfollowed her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:05 pm

@seton those shorts definitely need to be burned laugh out loud, I wonder how many episodes we are going to have to watch with him wearing those giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:44 pm

A Michelle & Nayte fan page on IG blew up their spot laugh out loud. Both watched the stories on this account. Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 4f3c2b10
Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 E1914510
source

This account also posted a really cute fan video from the promo shots of them so far

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698 omg!

Great fan vid. Body language doesn't lie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Nayte let one of their posts through in his tags, he probably sent her the account to look at laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Michelle and Nayte once again watching their fanpage's stories laugh out loud. They must have it saved so they can look at it.

Last edited by Al on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Do we think this coming weekend is potential SHV?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:37 pm

@sdmom I think with the premiere coming up it might be, lots of couples watch the first episode together early during their SHV weekend iirc. But it could be next weekend as well. Just have to keep watch.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:32 pm

What’s with this caption?? cantstopl nobody ever said they weren’t good friends  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f602

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 32b61b10

https://instagram.com/reeeeyon?utm_medium=copy_link

ETA: where did all those Nayte & Michelle fanpages come from? It seems like they all just popped up overnight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:08 pm

Nayte posted pics from night 1 to his grid, he also included a couple of shots of Michelle by herself.

The friend he was hanging with over the weekend posted to his stories
Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 D77e6010
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan