SELECT CONTENT

Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:He might be out. I'm pretty sure I found his spotify & he was listening to music 21 hours ago. No profile pic but the account is kcirjr & one of his playlists is named "Rick WO". No profile pic so I can't be 100% certain yet.

Yeah, that is his spotify. He uses that moniker pretty much thru all platforms

Back to top Go down

swoon - Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:34 pm

Is it possible producers let them listen to music? I'm thinking no, but I find it funny two guys were on Spotify in the last 24 hrs. It's one of the best ways to sleuth now laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:38 pm

@Al I haven't seen anyone use spotify during filming before but maybe. I don't think it's that unusual that multiple guys would be on their spotify accounts though. I'm on my spotify almost every day.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Blake am had likes during filming. We found several he liked so we for sure thought he was out and here is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:52 pm

@SpecialK I don't remember that. He came in late, is it possible he liked SM before he even left?

I am of the opinion these contestants do not have access to their phones or any other type of online activity, and imo they never will. I have seen over and over contestants confirming that. TPTB do not want them to know what's going on in the outside world while filming.

If someone is listening to spodify, and it shows they are listening, imo they're out. SCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:12 pm

@GuardianAngel In response to the list of who's left you posted in Peter's thread, Rick was listening to Spotify last week, so he's most likely gone.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:16 pm

@Al thanks! I have several window's open and sometimes multitasking isn't as good as I thought I was. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:17 pm

There is definitely a Ghost guy in there because we have been able to pinpoint most everyone being gone before F4. Still, somebody is there in the F4 for who we believed was eliminated before then.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:07 am

His IG is now public and Spencer is following him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:28 am

chasus71 wrote:There is definitely a Ghost guy in there because we have been able to pinpoint most everyone being gone before F4. Still, somebody is there in the F4 for who we believed was eliminated before then.  

Could also be an intruder that we don't know about.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:18 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:His IG is now public and Spencer is following him.

Thanks!

He's a good looking guy imo. Looks like he's done a bit of model shoots.

swoon - Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Captu488

https://www.instagram.com/kcirjr13/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:08 am

I swear his picture chosen for the shot for ette contestant does not do him justice. His eyes are so mesmerizing he is very handsome too.

https://www.instagram.com/kcirjr13/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rick Leach Jr - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
chasus71
GuardianAngel
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
8 posters