SELECT CONTENT

Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:43 pm

@seton Thanks for the update
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 2156

Back to top Go down

Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by seton Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Just checking up on dear Romeo.
He has re-branded. He is no longer a Prince. Instead, it's Doctor Romeo to you. He was active on twitter as of a hr ago.

https://www.instagram.com/doctor__romeo/

https://twitter.com/doctor__romeo/likes

7/26   19 - 670 - 722
-------------------------
8/6     19 - 671 - 721
8/8     19 - 671 - 722
8/9     19 - 671 - 723
8/11    19 - 670 - 723
8/12         19 - 669 - 721

Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A14
Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Aa11
seton
seton

Female Posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by caretaker Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Did you see his Linkedin -- unbelievably impressive -- he was misrepresented by many here in the beginning. Very highly educated and successful.

caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:41 pm

@caretaker wrote:Did you see his Linkedin -- unbelievably impressive  --  he was misrepresented by many here in the beginning.  Very highly educated and successful.

We all have a right to voice our opinion without being criticized and never include or assume what others are posting or thinking. Smiley

I posted an article he wrote and commented it was way over my head, so IA he is well educated in something I know very little about.

I just question why would a man who writes gay romance novels be on a show to find love with a woman? It has nothing to do with his intelligence. He's written quite a few books. I'm intrigued and am looking forward to see if this comes up. If he is gay, btw nothing wrong with that at all, it wouldn't surprise me if they cast another male who may be gay or bi. They tried to push that narrative with Clint and JJ on Kaitlyn's season. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64087

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caretaker Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 pm

It doesn't take much to accurately "assume what others are posting or thinking" about tv-star hopefuls that we have never met. For some fans, positivity is not cool. To pre-judge in negative terms is unfortunate. Analyzing statistics encourages accuracy, but speaking snidely of someone and referring to it as opinion is simply ugly. No need to apologize...this isn't my kind of place, and I will go away.

caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:01 pm

@caretaker wrote:Did you see his Linkedin -- unbelievably impressive  --  he was misrepresented by many here in the beginning.  Very highly educated and successful.

Perhaps you are thinking of some other forum. If you read the last two pages, we note Romeo's excellent education, his apparent intelligence, and his avocation of writing M/M gay romance novels. How is any of that misrepresentation? Seems like just the facts to me. Granted, writing gay romance novels is a rather curious thing, since he is appearing on what is essentially a heterosexual dating show. Do you have some explanation for that?

There are certainly other BN forums where you might feel more comfortable. No one here will feel offended if you decide this is not the right forum for you.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Romeo Alexander - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
GuardianAngel
chasus71
bluwavz
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: