SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:03 am

Wow I don't even know what to think anymore laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:05 am

As bad as I wanna know what’s going on, I’m kinda glad there is such confusion. Keeps her F1 under the radar of crazy fans.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:07 am

@luvnunity Yes, this is getting exciting! Can't wait to see further sleuthing.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:06 pm

@cupcakespiice thanks for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 242836863_10161561417857846_5260445874247988273_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=sb_keQt9Z-QAX_wPujS&tn=g5IEaZbPBeEaIWSi&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: San Jose, California

Ryan is compassionate, competitive and motivated. He dreams about bringing the perfect woman home to his family raisin ranch to enjoy the picturesque sunset of central California, and he is hopeful that Michelle is the one for him. Ryan is a planner who creates lists for all endeavors he pursues, and that includes his love life. He is looking for a woman who checks off all his boxes: intelligent, down to earth, big heart, healthy and a girl-next-door type. Michelle may check all of his boxes, but will he check all of hers? Only time will tell …

Fun Facts:

· Ryan is obsessed with ice cream trucks.

· Ryan LOVES spreadsheets.

· Ryan is enthusiastic about cuddling.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:23 pm

Really liking his vibe from the preview

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:01 pm

For sleuthing purposes I want to see when he was eliminated and if his playlist was the correct info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:42 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:10 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1450871890399178766?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:13 pm

I could tell by his demeanor during Tayshia's and Kaitlyn's visit that he was pretty transparent. Seems like it was a producer set up. I know people who document everywhere they travel, including hotels and restaurants visited. They are great people to ask for advice!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:03 pm

@Norcalgal IA it was obvious it was a set up, but while watching I really thought he was shocked that he was being let go and felt he didn't do anything wrong.

All he had to do was mentioned during an interview his excessive use of spreadsheets and excel, probably even told him he had started some already, and there's one scripted segment take care of. He even mentioned that some females helped him with it.

There's a contestant on Married at First Sight that has the same obsession with excel and documentation. I too document when travelling what we're going to do on what day where we're going to shop and eat. I do all the driving so if we're going to shop in the north end, I want to eat in the north end so I'm not driving all around hells half acres.

To me he was doing his homework, and some of that info is obviously from someone who's watched the show. Being on Bachelor Road trip or whatever that was called, is different than being on this show imo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:27 pm

@GuardianAngel Not to mention the girl that he was in a relationship with that sent that info, said he used it to improve himself, to see how to be better in his next relationship. More people should do that rather that just blindly jumping into the next.

I agree that all this info came out during his interviews and they just wrote themselves a new storyline. Also, since Kaitlyn and Tayshia found this all out before the M&G, why even let him come on, meet with Michelle and only then tell her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Fox - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
luvnunity
Agent99
Al
chasus71
GuardianAngel