SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Interesting that Joe, Natasha and Becca who all do a podcast together are in Paradise!

Yes, I thought so too. Wanna bet they challenged each other to go to promote their podcast, if they found love great, Win...Win bestbud! Hugesmile

Becca's on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast and Tayshia's on Click Bait with Joe and Natashia. Becca did go on their podcast to set things straight about Blake H.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:34 pm

Chasen is kind of creepy to me. He just wants a rose and to outdo Karl. I hope Deanndra doesn't buy his BS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:39 pm

I'm not really a fan of Karl's but I thought his gift was sweet while Chasen's seemed designed just to buy a rose. I didn't mind him on his season but not liking him now. If I were Deandra, I'd give my rose to Ivan.  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:42 pm

Becca! She looks really good and they guys are drooling.

Taz is freaking out as usual. She says there are no options left which is bull. She has a rose to give and there will be more guys coming next week. Instead, she packs, sweats, cries and leaves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:44 pm

Yeah Taz is annoying me. She's to OTT for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:00 pm

Well that was a surprise. Deanndra dumps both Karl and scheming Chasen and gives her rose to Ivan.

Now Becca...and she goes for Aaron. I think she would have gone for Ivan if he didn't get that surprise one from Deanndra.

Bye Chasen, Karl and kitty cat Connor. Connor is the only one who I think was sincere and I feel bad for.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:10 pm

I'm having a hard time paying attention.

I can't take Demi, and now Tia has arrived. They better not make Demi a permanent fixture. The ratings last week were ok but not number 1. I think they were for the premiere?

They need to look further into contestants and not the same one's over and over. A lot of F4's and higher that are around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:16 pm

I hope Tia asks Kenny just to see Demi's fake freak out. It's not like she is really into him. So fake.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:44 pm

I wish they would just spot forcing this naked crap. Seriously. Also WTH did Tia come back for. Your time is long gone.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:47 pm

This is so stupid.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:58 pm

Oh, oh. Kendal, Kendal. If you miss Joe so much and still love him, then WTH did you break up?

Again. Stupid. Forced. Scripted. She speaks to nobody and goes straight to Joe. Not producer set up at all.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 pm

That was so obviously scripted. She was quoted she had a feeling he'd be there. She arrives doesn't say hello to anyone and asks where he is.

So she had the advantage of knowing he was there, and he probably didn't know for sure?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou