SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BuckeyeGal Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Production could have edited this so that viewers did not get mad. Me thinks they were pissed that Piper and Brendon planned this ahead of time and their edit will not be good going forward.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:37 pm

Brendan and pieper will be upset if they lose a lot of ig followers jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:38 pm

To make matter's worse, stories don't coincide.

They are going to get trashed. Obviously they were seeing each other then asked to go on Paradise and they made a deal.

If I were Natasha I'd tell her she can have him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:48 pm

As much as Brandon is an a**, I don't buy Natasha's BS either. She wasn't born yesterday and she was well aware how this was going to go down. She also had a part to play and she is doing her job too. I suspect she will be back in paradise next season as her thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:53 pm

Brendan might look good on the outside, but I am not a fan of his behavior. However, I can see that people could excuse it because he's good looking. That happens more than a lot of people may want to admit. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:58 pm

I am tired of this BS. I would actually like to see some of the actual relationships. Riley and Maurissa, Joe and Serena, Abigail and Noah. I would like to see what is going on with Becca as well.

What a waste.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:00 pm

Yeah Natasha played detective too long for my liking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:01 pm

omg Joe!! laugh out loud "Abigail?"

What a guy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:02 pm

Joe and Serena for the win! They are so cute to close out the show. This is the kind of stuff that I would actually enjoy watching. Fun, silly, cute and romantic.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:16 am

The ending was the cutest part of the show!  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 4256136633

I'd forgotten that Kendall can be annoying at times. I'm not sure what she's looking for. She made it clear she wasn't going to move. I like Joe with Serena a lot more.

We just watched Brendan and Pieper completely blow it. He's losing followers like crazy according to this: Live count I really didn't like how he talked about and to Natasha. I get that he wanted to stick around for Pieper to get there but he was popular enough that he could have been more like Ivan and still been there rather than play someone. I didn't really like him that much on Tayshia's season but that was an eye opener. Didn't they know that they were being filmed?   dizzy

I don't believe that Natasha was "in love" but I totally get her being hurt at the time and she's seeing how much worse it got if she watched. I have a feeling that she's going to get some of those followers that Brendan lost.  Hugesmile

I'm looking forward to seeing some others (not Demi). I'll be interested to see Becca and Thomas together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:25 am

Sprite wrote:I really like Joe. He isn't smooth. He is awkward, but he doesn't bull sh*t. He tells the truth even if it may be hard to hear.

I really like how he handled this with Serena. He gave her the option and some space. He will make someone a great husband. Lucky girl!

I agree with you. Joe isn't the most eloquent guy out there, but he says what needs to be said, and he's sincere. I like very much how he handled his conversations with both Kendall and Serena.

I fell asleep during most of the Brendan/Pieper/Natasha drama, but I read the excellent recap on Variety (thanks for the pointer, Millsy!) For two people who supposedly planned this out ahead of time, they sure didn't act like it. Could it have played out any more awkwardly? Brendan hasn't done himself any favors by coming to Paradise. He had a good reputation after Katie's season, which is pretty much in the toilet now. And a memo to Pieper: If he did it with you, he'll do it to you.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:56 am

https://youtu.be/Xf-ATF7T2jU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou