SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:22 pm

Instant chemistry with Tia and Blake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:24 pm

Sprite wrote:Poor James. He seems like a decent guy and nobody is really interested in him.

Tia goes out with the new Blake.[b] I don't get this love of tattoos. I just think how they will look when the person gets old and the skin sags. Yuck[b].
I remember when you only saw tattoos on sailors and bikers. God, I'm really getting old. giggling Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:33 pm

Dr. Joe!!!  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4256136633 blowkiss

He asks Natasha to talk and then on a date. Everyone is rooting for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:48 pm

Bloody hell. Turns out Brendan is good friends with Joe and when Natasha explained what went down, the whole mood of the date switched. Well, that is a no go. Probably for the best. Dr. Joe deserves the best. I actually think he would make a good bachelor, but I don't want him to get tortured by tptb so, run Joe, run!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Serena is so cute with Joe. She wasn't like this about Matt!

Apparently he does nice things for her every night and they finally admit that they are falling in love with each other! They are adorable.

Meanwhile, Kendal is losing it as she watches. She has not moved on, but she has nobody to blame, but herself...for not being willing to compromise when they were together and for coming on BIP when she knew what would happen

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:52 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Joe and Serena's banter back and forth is adorable.

At this point, if Kendal is a mess, she needs to go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Joe and Serena's banter back and forth is adorable.

At this point, if Kendal is a mess, she needs to go.
ITA :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm

So it was the storm that made they leave the resort.

I felt sorry for Kendal but now I'm done. They broke up she had her chance, she didn't even want to try living in Chicago, move on.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:59 pm

Neither Brendan nor Pieper have revealed themselves to be very attractive individuals. Brendan dug himself deeper into a hole tonight when he said something to the effect that Natasha had "no hope" or "no chance" with any of the men on the beach. And I was thinking to myself, Brendan, you did *not* just say that. That did *not* just come out of your mouth. No one could possibly be *that stupid* to say that on national TV.

But clearly, I was wrong about that.

I thought it was great that the show gave Natasha a rose anyway. But the whole thing with Dr. Joe was just unfortunate. I liked the two of them together, but after the whole fiasco with Brendan there was just no way it was going to happen. No shade to Dr. Joe on that, just facts.

I had really liked Tia with James, and thought they were a good match. But Blake clearly caught her eye. We'll see where that goes.

Cutest/funniest line of the night goes to Maurissa for calling Riley the best chocolate sundae she ever had. Hugesmile
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:05 am

https://youtu.be/dlNQZ6DzrQY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:46 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou