SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:27 pm

Discuss FRC here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:20 pm

https://youtu.be/neuGCYd8K2A
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:56 pm

"We don't put ourselves in a position where we have to rely on a male"
thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:15 am

bluwavz wrote:

So they are touting that she left alone - No? You don't have to rely on a male, Kaitlyn and Tayshia saying it changes everything and Blake saying "what's the point"? (Paraphrasing). We know they lie, she had on an engagement ring in the photo from the AFRC. I may just watch the finale to see how they spin this! LOL

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:57 am

gurlbrit wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

So they are touting that she left alone - No? You don't have to rely on a male, Kaitlyn and Tayshia saying it changes everything and Blake saying "what's the point"? (Paraphrasing).  We know they lie, she had on an engagement ring in the photo from the AFRC.  I may just watch the finale to see how they spin this!  LOL

Do we know for sure without a doubt that is an engagement ring? If it really was, who's to say with who, could be with herself. Mama did say don't put herself in the position to rely on a man. Katie behavior since filming reeks single. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:38 pm

I have a strong feeling she is single too. Like many others here, I have been trying to "follow the feet" for any signs of post FRC meet-ups. I know she is very social media savvy, but things just seem off. I think Greg was seen at the LA airport at some point but not sure what that was for.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:32 pm

The Bachelorette: SEASON FINALE - 1710 (8/9)

“1710” – It’s the conclusion of Katie Thurston’s turbulent journey on “The Bachelorette.” Kaitlyn Bristowe and Tayshia Adams join a studio audience as they watch the final moments unravel. Defeated and on the bathroom floor after a devastating breakup, can Katie pick herself back up and continue with the two remaining men she is also falling in love with? Later in “After the Final Rose,” Kaitlyn and Tayshia are joined onstage by Katie and her final three as they try to make sense of what happened in New Mexico, including a tense confrontation with Greg about his sudden departure. Did Katie leave with the love she was looking for, or did she go home alone? The season finale of “The Bachelorette” airs MONDAY, AUG. 9 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

The two men who will vie for Katie’s heart are the following:
• Blake, 30, a wildlife manager from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
• Justin, 26, an investment sales consultant from Baltimore, Md.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-season-finale-1710-8-9/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:51 pm

gurlbrit wrote:So they are touting that she left alone - No? You don't have to rely on a male, Kaitlyn and Tayshia saying it changes everything and Blake saying "what's the point"? (Paraphrasing).  We know they lie, she had on an engagement ring in the photo from the AFRC.  I may just watch the finale to see how they spin this!  LOL
There is also “If he doesn’t propose, I don’t know if she will recover” from a family member at MTP.
Not to mention RS spoiler and the detailed spoiler from what appears to be a staff member at the ATFR taping.
The evidence is stacking up.

If she will remain engaged is a different story. This last episode must be a lot to handle for Blake.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:02 pm

We have still not seen this SC, which makes me wonder if Greg reappears? I would love it if Greg shows up and Katie tells him to leave.

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bb2313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:44 pm

The things that stood out to me for the frc - Blake and Katie have both said their relationship is growing towards love (obv my wording is off but u get my meaning). Both commented on their chemistry, getting each oTher without explanation and similar interests away from BN. In the preview It is highlighted that Katie’s mother states she doesn’t need a man so if she ends up engaged it is a choice. They show the burning of a ‘figure’ which could symbolise the end of Katie’s journey with greg and the next chapter of Blake/Katie. There is also scenes still of FSD bedroom and hottub where Katie doesn’t look like she is mourning Greg. I can definitely see the repeat of Des’ season happening especially as Blake could have 2 more 1-1 and MTP. Katie’s ‘everything happens for a reason’ imo is telling.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:53 pm

@alwayscooking I wondered if this was just before Greg went onto the balcony and witnessed some of Blake’s HTD. He has a black T-shirt on in that scene ???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:32 pm

alwayscooking wrote:We have still not seen this SC, which makes me wonder if Greg reappears?  I would love it if Greg shows up and Katie tells him to leave.  

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bb2313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

I was going to say he doesn't look like Greg to me. So I went to watch the vid, but I didn't get past .08 because Katie whispers "I love you"

What the heck?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love