SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jaybird Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:40 pm

@Billysmom amen - that’s what I’ve felt all along. I hope the best for her and Blake but I never could see why she was considered a catch. All season she’s been a little too content playing the mean girl and that negates the other positive aspects to her personality IMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Even though she is engaged to Blake she has every right to be angry the way Greg treated her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:45 pm

Katie is still rattled after seeing Greg. I feel bad for Blake.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:45 pm

I’m way behind watching on DVR But it’s kind of hilarious watching Auntie try to lay the smack down on Blake. If Auntie and Blake’s mom go toe to toe, my money is on Blake’s mom and it ain’t close TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613
He’s seen the strong woman modeled in his life with more empathy IMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:49 pm

Katie has every right to tell Greg how she feels after the way he treated her. She didn't need to scream and be rude, but he just didn't get it. He expected to be told when there's 3-4 guys left that he's the one?

He talks in circles, which is why I think he realized he needed to get out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:50 pm

Topazgold wrote:So Neil Lane was replaced too? Or he didn’t want to be part of this shitshow, laugh out loud
laugh out loud And that was. Maybe she'll leave Greg alone now but highly doubt it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:53 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Katie has every right to tell Greg how she feels after the way he treated her. She didn't need to scream and be rude, but he just didn't get it. He expected to be told when there's 3-4 guys left that he's the one?

He talks in circles, which is why I think he realized he needed to get out.

OMG I couldn't agree more, he was saying I know you have other relationships and wasn't expecting an ILY, but then he was mad she wouldn't validate his feelings. He didn't tell her about his acting, he used this as a platform, and wanted out when it got to close to the end.. I wouldn't be surprised if TP told him he'd have a chance as the next lead if he did what they wanted.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:54 pm

Jaybird wrote:@Billysmom amen - that’s what I’ve felt all along. I hope the best for her and Blake but I never could see why she was considered a catch. All season she’s been a little too content playing the mean girl and that negates the other positive aspects to her personality IMO

Good Post I agree :claphands
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:55 pm

This is so freakin cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:55 pm

We’re all divided on the Greg and Katie situation

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love