SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  Empty Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:42 pm

New thread for Katie, and hopefully her F1. Who will it be??!!

I don't think she'll be single but I am looking forward to seeing a happy couple and analyzing body language when they are together.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:46 am; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Hoorray Katie and Blake!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 pm

🍾🎉🍾🎉 Congratulation, Blake and Kaite!!!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:22 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYJX76svKg/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:03 pm

Oh great! Looking forward to seeing more pics!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:06 pm

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  Image_10

The Bachelorette's Katie Thurston Opens Up About Finding True Love with Fiancé Blake Moynes

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-katie-thurston-opens-up-about-finding-true-love-with-fiance-blake-moynes/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:18 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:30 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Happy ******** birthday honey bear! 🐻💕What a wild couple of months it has been. I couldn’t have done this without you. I’m so ready to leave these bubbles and start living our life! I couldn’t ask for a better partner. You are kind, patient, understanding, and your advocacy for the planet and animals is remarkable. I’m so lucky to call you my fiancé 💍. My best friend. My confidant. We are just two weirdos laughing our way through life together. Cheers to the upcoming adventures! 🥂 Next stop.. CANADA! 🇨🇦

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:59 pm

blakemoynes 🥂cheers to last rose & last huju

🍾 poppin bottles to new beginnings with @thekatiethurston !

So excited to start our best ******** life! You’re a rock. My rock. A mature, nurturing, supportive & loving partner who continues to impress me everyday. We have an adventure called life ahead of us and I hope you know I’ll do everything I can to help, push and encourage you to make the most of every little bit of it!

I love you buggy

Ya, that’s my nick name for her. Buggy.

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:05 pm

All the Details on Bachelorette Katie Thurston's Engagement Ring From Blake Moynes

https://www.eonline.com/news/1297866/all-the-details-on-bachelorette-katie-thurstons-engagement-ring-from-blake-moynes

Neil Lane tells E! News that the star's one-of-a-kind sparkler, which is "handmade in platinum," features a large oval-shaped diamond that "is centrally set within a crown motif and a hidden diamond halo."

Additionally, the band is adorned with "over 90 smaller round diamonds for a total weight of three carats."

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  Rs_1024x759-210809184453-1024--Katie-Thurstons-Neil-Lane-Ring-mp

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf