SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Finally a ring that I like. Not too over the top blingy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:10 pm

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3t8ptnbomn7s5ahbrxwsu4m7kbsdixxffmao4v1ur&rid=200

My one & only comment on this but all I can say is that they both deserve one another.  Yet again they wasted a season on a lead who had previous contact with one of her suitors before filming of the show ( i dont believe for once it was just one hello & bye). To me they should have let it be & both could have dated without wasting other's time with a full season. JMO of course.

Wonder what happens when the focus & fanfare is no longer on them. It may work out who knows but not a fan of either so farewell & good luck. again all JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:38 pm

@chasus71 I considered myself a big Katie fan/supporter, but am just very disappointed and kind of agree with you.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:44 pm

@pavalygurl I definitely understand considering just reading some of the recaps to me she seems like the type who believes in the motto "Do as I say & not do as I do" Double standard here but she may call it "empowerment" no no JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:49 pm

https://youtu.be/-HAKDGCsA1A
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:36 pm

@chasus71 I agree. I guess empowerment comes in a lot of guises. I think of countless family, friend and work mentors I've had in my life and thank them. There's feisty, but then there's Aunt Lindsey. To each their own I guess.
I did finish watching the show. My heart broke for Katie when she and Blake were putting their "fears" into the fire. I think her mom's message of independence may have been a lot for someone to live up to.
I read somewhere that when Greg left, production shut down for a few days. I'll bet tptb were scrambling. I'm not saying Blake didn't care for Katie, but boy, that engagement seemed premature. IMO, definitely "encouraged" by production. I also see Katie trying hard to keep saying how great everything is. Is she trying to convince the audience or herself? This whole season was strange to me. I think Greg was not the only one not ready to be engaged.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:05 am

Yeah I'm not too sure about these two. Firstly Katie couldn't stand to continue the show and then changes her mind and calls Blake her "soulmate" after being devastated Greg left. And Blake wasn't sure about proposing and even his proposal seemed like he was saying things Katie wanted to hear. Like if they talked before the show then they should have shown more chemistry together but I still feel like it was all Greg for Katie and she just settled with Blake. Time will tell but idk hmmm

@chasus71 I'm with you. I hated when Nick went on Kaitlyn's season even though he was talking to her and yet he still went on and now Blake did the same thing with Katie. Like you had your chance off the show don't waste our time. Rolling Eyes jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 am

Sprite wrote:Finally a ring that I like. Not too over the top blingy.

I love the photos, particularly from the SHVs! They look very happy with one another.

Sprite, I agree with you about the ring. It has a more delicate look to it than the norm. When Blake first picked it up, I was like, that's the one!

I like this couple. Blake has really grown on me. I think his relaxed, steady presence will be like a balm for Katie.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:15 am

Hoorray
It’s a day or two before I can watch the whole episode and have a real opinion, so I have to live on the clips for now.
The proposal and the one from ATFR are heartwarming. They confirm so much of what I’ve seen glimpses of: The sparks at that first meeting, how easy their communication has been and how the relationship grew organically.

Regarding SHVs, if they agree they have “made whoopies” between 30 and 43 times (who asks that!?) then there has been quite a few of them, all undetected. Katie is SM savvy, but Blake seems to be on her level. Absolutely nothing on is IG suggested that he ever left home.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:54 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1425047242063425539?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf