SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:06 pm

It makes sense that they broke up. It's hard enough to have a long distance relationship but even harder when it's another country. Obviously it can work like with Kevin and Astrid. I wish them both well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:57 pm

not shocked. i don't think katie ever made the relationship a priority. she moved out to san diego as soon as her season ended and seems to be enjoying partying with the cool kids for the first time in her life (imo)

i think blake is a great guy. hope he finds someone before bip inevitably comes knocking for the both of them.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:23 pm

Yeah not surprised.. oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:41 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1453045013693227025?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:51 pm

It irks me a bit when I read someone say wish they were here more. She knew he had that Africa trip planned. She knew they lived in two different countries. I'm saying "she" because of her quotes in the article.

When there is complete trust and a willingness to be together no matter what, it works imo.

To me this wasn't the case with them and I could see two different life paths between the two of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It irks me a bit when I read someone say wish they were here more. She knew he had that Africa trip planned. She knew they lived in two different countries. I'm saying "she" because of her quotes in the article.

When there is complete trust and a willingness to be together no matter what, it works imo.

To me this wasn't the case with them and I could see two different life paths between the two of them.

I wonder if she'll chase her F3 - bust up guy, Greg Grippo?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:17 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It irks me a bit when I read someone say wish they were here more. She knew he had that Africa trip planned. She knew they lived in two different countries. I'm saying "she" because of her quotes in the article.

I wonder if she'll chase her F3 - bust up guy, Greg Grippo?

Something tells me GG will no longer be interested. No intel, just my own opinion.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:30 am

I was sorry to hear of the split, but not terribly surprised by it. It sounds like they wanted different lifestyles.

Best wishes to both of them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:40 am

I think that Katie was more into Greg than she tried to let on and him leaving was a big blow. She may have told herself that Blake was her first choice but not sure if that was the truth. Either way, I don't think it would have worked. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:00 pm

I came across something a week ago or so, don't recall if it was an IG story or what about her making her comedy debut.

I just looked around to see how that turned out. This article says it all. While sleuthing her as a contestant, I came across some crass vid's she made. Never cared for her. I think comparing to other ette's who are doing quite well from being the ette, I don't think the same will go for her. I could be wrong but to me she's lost in the sexually aroused teenage era.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3920192/bachelorette-katie-thurston-struggles-standup-show-raunchy-jokes/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:08 pm

Blake did nothing more for Katie, than save her A$$ from an absolute fiasco of a season, and it's unfortunate in hindsight. Katie can spend the rest of her 20's and (likely longer), chasing the limelight, attempting to stay relevant, until one day she looks back and reassesses her life. I don't think she ever intended to do anything other than move to California to start her new life adventures, which did not include a relationship, or Blake. She should own that. Blake on the other hand will find someone who truly appreciates him, his dedication and commitment to animals, and who will likely share the same attributes and support him wholly. He deserves better then what he got.

Just my two cents.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:18 pm

@ariwolf @Nibbles22 Agree with you on all you said. Not surprised. Blake will find someone worthy. Katie - well she has her vibrator and seems to find that a big priority.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf