SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 pm

I always thought Katie was a bad choice for lead, especially given the women who made F4 on Matt's season. In hindsight, that choice was even worse. It wasn't popular at the time but looking back I do think Greg had her pegged correctly in their breakup. Katie cared more about the title & power she got being 'The Bachelorette' than she did building her relationships with the guys on her season. It's extremely strange that she unilaterally chose to move to San Diego for no real reason while her fiance lives elsewhere & it wasn't a mutual decision for them both to move there. That showed me that she didn't take that commitment seriously imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I came across something a week ago or so, don't recall if it was an IG story or what about her making her comedy debut.

I just looked around to see how that turned out. This article says it all. While sleuthing her as a contestant, I came across some crass vid's she made. Never cared for her. I think comparing to other ette's who are doing quite well from being the ette, I don't think the same will go for her. I could be wrong but to me she's lost in the sexually aroused teenage era.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3920192/bachelorette-katie-thurston-struggles-standup-show-raunchy-jokes/

If this article is accurate around her comedy gig, it will not do her any favours.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:43 am

@Norcalgal "she has her vibrator..." I just burst out laughing! Good one. rofl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:43 am

gurlbrit wrote:

I wonder if she'll chase her F3 - bust up guy, Greg Grippo?
Absolutely not. That is not the kind of guy or the kind of relationship you should ever go back to, and I hope she knows that.

IMO the connection with Blake was always stronger, and sensing that was what made made Grippo self-combust. Different life styles and different priorities was what ruined the relationship with Blake.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Blake Moynes Thread

Thank you.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:51 pm

@gurlbrit thank YOU for reminding me to split it.

I've seen a few headlines this morning about Katie break up crying, but didn't read any of them. I thought I'd check now that I have some time. I feel like she wasn't even the bachelorette. There wasn't a ton of media afterwards of them as a couple except for the few IG they posted. I'm not fazed by this break up at all.

I hope whatever her reason's were for moving to San Diego in the middle of her season, she is able to capitalize on that reason and wish her luck in whatever she chooses to do going forward. She wasn't my favourite. A few things early on made me loose interest and recent clips of her comedy act left me not interested in her.

“My family and friends continue to rally around me and I am so fortunate,” the season 17 Bachelorette, 30, wrote via her Instagram Story on Wednesday, November 3, alongside a white heart emoji.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/katie-thurston-thanks-supportive-friends-after-blake-moynes-split/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Suspect

imo this girl needs to find something productive and meaningful to occupy her time.

Katie Thurston Gets ‘Messy’ While Comparing Her ‘Bachelorette’ Exes to Taylor Swift ‘Red’ Songs

Blake Moynes
The TV personality kicked things off with her ex-fiancé, 31, playing “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and hinting that she has no interest in reuniting with Moynes.  

Andrew Spencer
Thurston selected “Run” — specifically lyrics that mention a “piece of paper where I wrote, ‘I’ll wait for you’” — for Spencer, 26. She also included a screenshot of the note he gave her after she eliminated him that read, “If you change your mind … I’ll be waiting.”

Thomas Jacobs
Thurston doubled down on her initial assessment of Jacobs, 29, whom she deemed a villain during her season but showed support for after he began dating Becca Kufrin during season 7 of Bachelor in Paradise. Her pick of “I Knew You Were Trouble” seemingly earned some backlash from Kufrin, 31, as fans speculated that the season 14 Bachelorette unfollowed Thurston due to the shade.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/katie-thurston-compares-bachelorette-exes-to-taylor-swift-songs/aaron-clancy-and-james-bonsall-2/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:00 pm

I can't believe I liked her in Matt's season because she didn't come across so well on her own season (or post), imo. Maybe she and Peter Weber should get together because I think both are too full of themselves. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:14 pm

what's funny is that her "12 days of messy" is getting completely overshadowed by all the other bachelor nation news laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:56 pm

@albean99 that's a great idea! laugh out loud considering sex positive and all that, especially now that she's collaborating with a sex toy shop.

@ariwolf I have a feeling she'll keep trying. laugh out loud She's loosing followers monthly. 31K in the last 30 days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWTSWKpJDUa/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:13 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463196554064445448?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf