SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBoyIsland - Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:24 am

Focus on myself = code = broken up

Not exactly a shock. It started as a mess. IMO it only lasted this long because of the push back she received and didn't want to admit another failure. It always seemed as if she was trying too hard to prove they were a couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

FBoyIsland - Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:13 am

I have never been able to root for this couple, not even a little bit, because of the way the relationship started. Honestly, good riddance!

I recently heard them on Kaitlyn’s podcast from March, where John had the audacity to say that Blake had been “capitalizing” on the breakup by talking about it on podcasts. In fact, the only time he talked about it was when the Talking It Out podcast called him for a comment minutes after Katie’s sh!tty announcement had come out, and he said something about emotional cheating (a very fair assumption IMO). After that he as taken the high road and moved on.

Katie on the other hand can’t get away from the consequences from “12 Days of Mess”. Such a stupid idea!
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:50 pm

What classy break up statement by Katie. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:52 pm

Removed John's name from the title.

Her IG story is about going back to doing tic toc's, complaining how sweaty she is, where ever she is, and every other word is the eff word.

I think she has lost her way a long time ago, and could use some help jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:54 am

I completely agree with everything you stated here.

GuardianAngel wrote:Removed John's name from the title.

Her IG story is about going back to doing tic toc's, complaining how sweaty she is, where ever she is, and every other word is the eff word.

I think she has lost her way a long time ago, and could use some help jmo's.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:47 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/katie-thurston-unfiltered-kGrgpF34O82/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:25 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:12 pm

I listened to 30 minutes. They mostly discussed how she got on Matt's season, the negativity between the girls, some discussion about CH and how she was afraid to send the tweet she sent re CH. She didn't know who was going to host her season.
She feels the drop in IG followers doesn't bother her. It's very saturated, and the hater's moved on to someone else.

I have to say she appeared much more mature and so far not one f-bomb.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:31 pm

I didn't watch that show so I don't know if that's a good fit for her or not.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:18 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf