SELECT CONTENT

FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBoyIsland - FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:20 pm

Discussion thread as requested!!

nikikass wrote:@GuardianAngel

snipped..

Can we get a Thread for Fboy Island.  I’m watching it now on crave and i thought it was going to be stupid but its actually good. I’m only 20 mins in.

Three women move to a tropical island where they're joined by 24 men-12 self-proclaimed "NiceGuys" looking for love, and 12 self-proclaimed "FBoys," there to compete for cold, hard cash. The women will navigate the dating pool together with the hope of finding a lasting love connection. By the finale, all will be revealed - who is a Nice Guy, who is an FBoy, and who do the women ultimately choose. FBOY ISLAND is a social experiment that asks the age-old question: Can FBoys truly reform or do Nice Guys always finish last?

https://www.crave.ca/en/tv-shows/fboy-island

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

FBoyIsland - FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Who is watching and what are your thoughts.

This is Elan’s baby and I laughed when I heard the title and rolled my eyes.

I think this show needs a little tweaking but its fun and funny.

I thought i would be able to tell the difference and I am so wrong. Ughh.

I think i have 2 right so far. The three girls are so different so it makes it interesting.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

FBoyIsland - FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:43 pm

Well I finished it in 2 days. I really enjoyed this. I am quite surprised at the ending and really am looking forward to another season. The host was great and made me laugh.

I wish i could have watched one episode a week. But NO I couldn’t do it. I had to watch it all at once. NO delayed gratification for me.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:45 am

@nikikass thanks for the updates! Sounds like Elon has big plans. yes

"I also think that an FGirl Island does need to exist in the near future," Elan continued. "So that we can explore the other dynamic that exist out in the world, one of the many."

Still, Elan has even bigger plans for the franchise than just gender-swapping the contestants.

"My dream is to expand the FPerson Cinematic Universe into FPerson Hotel," he explained, "where all of the people who don't quite fit into the mold of either FBoy Island or FGirl Island or are aren't supposed to be the leads or don't want to do another season, can maybe interact with each other and learn from each other, both FPeople and Nice People and maybe we'll have all kinds of people!"

https://www.eonline.com/news/1298826/fboy-island-has-big-f-king-plans-for-season-2-fgirl-island-and-beyond?medium=link-post&cmpid=social&content=organic&source=twitter-enews

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:34 pm

So basically F* whomever in Paradise.

I need to watch this. It seems to have received very positive reviews.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:11 pm

nikikass wrote:Well I finished it in 2 days.   I really enjoyed this.  I am quite surprised at the ending and really am looking forward to another season.   The host was great and made me laugh.  

I wish i could have watched one episode a week.  But NO  I couldn’t do it.  I had to watch it all at once.  NO delayed gratification for me.

As Crave is a Canadian channel I couldn't watch, will have to bite the bullet and pay for HBO Max so I can watch.

@nikikass is the whole season available at once as I can buy a month of HBO Max at a time?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
FBoyIsland - FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:31 pm

@gurlbrit I'm not sure if this helps you. Of course when I click the link to check it out, it says it's not available in my area, so I don't know where it takes you.

Watch the first episode of FBoy Island for free with HBO Max. You don’t even need a subscription. Just follow this link and get sucked into all the drama. Will these women find a lasting connection, or get FBoy’ed over? Are these “Nice Guys” really all that nice? If you get hooked, stick around for only $9.99/month, and watch the entire first season of FBoy Island on HBO Max.

https://www.mlive.com/life/2021/07/how-to-watch-fboy-island-stream-first-episode-free.html#:~:text=FBoy%20Island%20is%20now%20streaming%20on%20HBO%20Max.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@gurlbrit I'm not sure if this helps you. Of course when I click the link to check it out, it says it's not available in my area, so I don't know where it takes you.

Watch the first episode of FBoy Island for free with HBO Max. You don’t even need a subscription. Just follow this link and get sucked into all the drama. Will these women find a lasting connection, or get FBoy’ed over? Are these “Nice Guys” really all that nice? If you get hooked, stick around for only $9.99/month, and watch the entire first season of FBoy Island on HBO Max.

https://www.mlive.com/life/2021/07/how-to-watch-fboy-island-stream-first-episode-free.html#:~:text=FBoy%20Island%20is%20now%20streaming%20on%20HBO%20Max.

Thanks GA, going to start watching sometime this week. What to choose, BIP or FBoy. Natch, I can watch both!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
FBoyIsland - FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:10 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
nikikass wrote:Well I finished it in 2 days.   I really enjoyed this.  I am quite surprised at the ending and really am looking forward to another season.   The host was great and made me laugh.  

I wish i could have watched one episode a week.  But NO  I couldn’t do it.  I had to watch it all at once.  NO delayed gratification for me.

As Crave is a Canadian channel I couldn't watch, will have to bite the bullet and pay for HBO Max so I can watch.  

@nikikass is the whole season available at once as I can buy a month of HBO Max at a time?
@gurlbrit

It’s available all at once now.  I watch it on crave. But my husband i think gets the upgrade version of crave and i’m in Canada .

I never watch crave (until FBOY)but I did recently subscribe to Britbox and i really like that.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:23 pm

@Sprite it’s really fun i love the humour and seems to has a lot of diversity. (about time)

Although I would really love to hear more about CJ(one of the girls) being raised by her two dads.

She only just mentions it briefly and I think that is fantastic.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:26 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1427319524177715209?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:57 pm

nikikass wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

@gurlbrit

It’s available all at once now.  I watch it on crave. But my husband i think gets the upgrade version of crave and i’m in Canada .

I never watch crave (until FBOY)but I did recently subscribe to Britbox and i really like that.

Thanks niki, I'm going to do it. Good to hear it's already been picked up for another season.

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

FBoy Island - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
nikikass
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: