SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:53 am

Post potential contestants here and I'll create an individual thread when I see the posts.

ariwolf wrote:probably too early for potential contestants but this girl who is pretty popular on tiktok applied for the show and they contacted her and asked who she wants to be the bachelor. in the comments she said she ended up telling them andrew s.

https://www.tiktok.com/@deannagiulietti/video/6995253497637686534

Deanna Giulietti

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu450

https://www.tiktok.com/@deannagiulietti/video/6995253497637686534

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Running late today, but I will post a couple of the women I expect to see on Clayton’s season tomorrow. I’ve heard the women for Clayton’s season will be arriving today and tomorrow in LA, which means you can expect for ABC’s Bachelor Fan Page to release all the possible women in the next couple days. I only had about 4 of them, and now 2 of them I don’t even know if they’re going anymore. Gonna try and find out today. But if I get anyone else today, I’ll add them to the 2 that I definitely heard are going and put that in tomorrow’s column.

Here’s one thing I’m hearing about Clayton’s season: I’ve already told you filming starts at the mansion this season. I’ve heard there will be international travel for his season. Heard a couple places but hasn’t been solidified. I just heard they do plan on going overseas. I mean, other reality shows are filming overseas, so I guess it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise. I will try and find out if the locations I heard are definites and report back if/when I do.
rs column today
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:08 am

@RealitySteve
The Bachelor sure does love dem sum pageant girls...
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1440520870334648322

just throwing this possibility out there... megan kelly 25 years old and miss missouri usa 2020. seems like a good story to have the pageant queen from his home state on the season but its just a guess no idea

https://www.instagram.com/meganreneekelly/ 

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Grantfoto-83746795-639364993272188-4421815818859245928-n_1_orig

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 78376482-3230756096996244-2858887990661349376-n_orig

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Missouri-usa2020-web-headshot_orig

pictures all from https://www.pageantupdate.info/miss-missouri-usa-2020-profile-434935.html
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:20 am

Cool! The link to her Instagram Page isn’t working however.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:45 am

Credit to Reality Steve for the contestants:

I fully expect we’ll get all the potential women for Clayton’s season in the next couple days, since that’s what they’ve done the last 6 or 7 seasons or so. But here are 3 women I fully expect to see as part of that release of women:

Rianna Hockaday: 26, Dallas, Tx. Originally from Mount Pleasant, Tx. She’s an ICU nurse.

Instagram – @riannahockaday (private as of 9/21)

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RiannaStats

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rianna1

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rianna2

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rianna3

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rianna4

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rianna5

Caroline Campbell: 23, Nashville, TN. From small town in Illinois. Attended Lindenwood University in Missouri. Former pageant girl. Runner up for Miss Illinois in 2015 & 2016 and competed in Miss Missouri in 2019. Also has a YouTube Channel.

Facebook – Caroline Campbell (active on 9/21)
Instagram – @carolinecampbell (public as of 9/21)
LinkedIn – Caroline Campbell (active as of 9/21)

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineStats

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC1

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC2

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC3

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CarolineC4

Lyndsey Windham: 27, Houston, TX. Graduated Texas A&M in 2016. Works for Uline. Had a website with her sister, WindhamSisters.com, that they haven’t posted on since May of last year. According to this, she and her sister are very big into Disney.

Facebook – Lyndsey Windham (public as of 9/21)
Instagram – @lyndsey_windham (private as of 9/21)
LinkedIn – Lyndsey Windham (active as of 9/21)

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LyndseyStats

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Lyndsey1

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Lyndsey2

Once the photos are released, I will get you all the women’s full names and IG accounts as soon as possible and be posting them on social media all day long. It’s a full day effort, but I’ve usually found them all by around 5 or 6pm Central time. Any more I get today, I’ll post on social media.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:49 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:00 pm

The cast is out on Facebook, this is one of the new girls

https://instagram.com/genparisi?utm_medium=copy_link

She was friends with a girl from season 1 of LI and I remember she was rumored to be on S2, but didn't happen
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:16 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:11 pm

@frajosfanofchris @smg2587 @southerngirlatheart Thank you for bringing over info to the contestant threads! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:52 pm

definitely feels like this cast was supposed to be for michael given the amount of women from ohio and women over 30. happy to see only one 23 year old though!
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:50 am

@Diamond thanks! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:37 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1442119799954305032?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
southerngirlatheart
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: