SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 am

https://tvtonight.com.au/2021/11/10-ponders-what-do-we-do-with-bachelor.html

10 ponders “What do we do with Bachelor?”

Beverley McGarvey concedes there’s work to be done on The Bachelor franchise.

“The thing we need to do a lot of work on next year is around The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We’re very happy with Celebrity MasterChef and very happy with The Dog House at the back of the year. So now we need to go “what do we do with Bachelor? Can we get it back to its glory days?” Often with those legacy formats, there are pivots that you can make, there are things that you can do, and shows like MasterChef and The Block that have been on the air for more than a decade prove that a format can go for a long time when you carefully manage it, and sometimes it’s cyclical.”

I’ve noted before the predictable format is arguably now more problematic than the casting, but the show could potentially work in a 9pm slot and BVOD lifts if 10 can finance a new 7:30 show (I’m just not sure it can).

I think next year if any, will only be The Bachelor or The Bachelorette but not both

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:24 am

Nice find @Enough

A very different tone to Osher's "Brooke's was the best season ever!" waffle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Today at 7:56 am

Another name thrown in for the lead.

Miss Universe Australia Maria Thattil ‘the perfect Bachelorette’: insider

The South-Asian Australian model and beauty queen is said to have impressed production company Shine Australia and Ten and is wanting to secure the 28-year-old as the main lady for the next season of the dating program.
Apparently it’s her bubbly personality and selfless nature which has caught the eye of producers.
“Maria is the perfect Bachelorette,” one insider said.

“She has proven very popular after featuring on I’m A Celeb …

“She is well spoken and offers a lot.”
Thattil was crowned Miss Universe Australia in October 2020 and said she entered the pageant to challenge traditional perceptions of beauty.

Thattil has a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a masters in human resources.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/miss-universe-australia-maria-thattil-the-perfect-bachelorette-insider/news-story/5281c3f48e0fc5e5d43b1c35d70f5c90

But they are still going for a bisexual. She came out as bisexual on I am a Celebrity.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/maria-thattil-sexuality-70630

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Today at 2:57 pm

Oh, please. I swear these people just come out for followers.

She is pretty and reminds me of Tayshia.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
ule101
Sprite
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: