SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Sleuth potential lead here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Bobette wrote:I didn't think Chris Brown would ever be desperate enough to do this show, but I just took a look at his recent followers and many are fake/bought accounts IMO so maybe he's more desperate than I realised.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* GGewpek

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0DrL106

Source

He's rumoured to be Lead every season but usually denies it and I don't think we've seen odds this low before?  Suspect

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DEqAISS

Source

leavers wrote:I mean Australian TV seems pretty dire overall right now... maybe he's willing to take and do anything

Also Ten might be pretty desperate and thinking going back to a 'celeb' is what's needed to get back viewers, and willing to pay up

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:I mean Australian TV seems pretty dire overall right now... maybe he's willing to take and do anything

Also Ten might be pretty desperate and thinking going back to a 'celeb' is what's needed to get back viewers, and willing to pay up

Yeah I did wonder if they'd paused I'm a celebrity 2022 and he was going to be at a "loose end" in a couple of months, but it seems to be one of their better rating shows so it will probably still go ahead (in NSW again though obvs, not o/s unless Gladys goes completely mad with power and opens up international travel before Xmas laugh out loud)

dolcimumma wrote:Maybe they are paying him a tonne of money to revive the show for them?  Everyone loves him and they would certainly get the viewers. He is over 40 now maybe he's ready to settle down with a non celebrity. Who knows.

Bobette wrote:Yeah and they were reportedly prepared to pay Shane Warne $5mill so Doc Brown would seem like a bargain by comparison laugh out loud

dolcimumma wrote:Shane Warne is a bit of a joke though not many take that guy seriously and he would not have drawn in as many viewers as Browny. At least Dr Brown is taken way more seriously. I like him think he would be great actually as far as celebs go and probably wouldn't do a honey badger either!

Bobette wrote:He would definitely pull a crowd (the nannas would love it!) but as for whether it would be a good career move for him, errr... no, IMO.

dolcimumma wrote:Definitely not a good career move for him but I don't think it would affect him like others somehow.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 am

@dolcimumma wrote:
Maybe they are paying him a tonne of money to revive the show for them?  Everyone loves him and they would certainly get the viewers. He is over 40 now maybe he's ready to settle down with a non celebrity. Who knows.

That's the type of person they should be after. You can't please everyone but someone the majority of viewers like. Although we know they can ruin that perception in a nanosecond. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:24 am

Bookwormer333 wrote:Can I just add a quick 'please god, anyone but Shane Warne'!

I don't think it's going to help The Bach on their quest to sell it as a real romance show to have some slutbag sex addict on there who is incapable of being faithful. It would prob be the first season where the Bach slept with all 22 women in the first week Smiley

Just a quick recap of some of his behaviour in this article
It is the latest in a series of sex scandals for the womanising cricketer.

Earlier this year, he raised eyebrows by flirting with 21-year-old Love Island contestant Lucie Donlan on Instagram, who is younger than his eldest daughter.

In 2000, he lost the Australia vice-captaincy for sending erotic texts to a British nurse while he was a father and married to wife Simone.

After a series of high-profile romps, he tried to get back with Simone but accidentally sent her a saucy text which was meant for a different woman.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7412873/Shane-Warne-49-four-way-lover-two-sex-workers-19-27.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:56 am

Another potential lead:

But it seems showbiz guru Richard Reid has the answer to save the ailing Channel 10 dating show franchise.

In a column for New Idea, the 52-year-old demanded for the network and the show's producers to 'please go with Tony Armstrong'.

He explained that the 32-year-old former AFL star-turned-ABC sports presenter had all the makings of a Bachelor.

'He's funny, flirty and oh-so easy on the eyes,' the reality TV star praised.

IMO it won't rate.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10154913/AFL-star-turned-ABC-sports-presenter-Tony-Armstrong-tipped-years-season.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1635850298%7CMCAID%3D2F5F90320515D04D-600006BECAF7FA32

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:23 am

Richard Reid stole my idea.  laugh out loud  I suggested Tony back in January before Jimmy was cast when he was just doing ABC sports.  

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WqMkC6a

Source

Tony is witty and charming and very sexy and I'd love to see more of him on my screen, but he'd be mad to do this show IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:38 am

Tony is a legend, but he's too good for this show. Lmao his Tim Paine mess up while presenting was hilairous, love how he reacted to it.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:01 pm

@Dumb Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this here 3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:30 am

SD reckons a "source" has told her Konrad will be 2022 Lead.  Not sure he'd be out with Abbie spoiling Brooke's season if that were the case, but he's a much better option than the other boring names being thrown around IMO and I'd be happy with this casting if true.  SD also reckons Brooke's pissy over the Abbie/Konrad pics.  Seems someone's a little jelly.  You made your choice Brooke, no take backsies!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:56 am

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 love your avi @Bobette

I went back to read his bio because sometimes for me it starts to plant a seed for the potential next lead.

Confident, loyal and a hopeless romantic, Konrad falls in love easily. His loved-up parents have taught the carpenter the importance of looking after your partner and your family, to be respectful and to be yourself. The 31-year-old feels he’s in his prime and wants to find what his parents have.

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/bachelors/season-7/konrad/pa211017lgjtd

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:58 am

Not sure what Sportsbet's playing at here but 2.75 would appear to rule Konrad out and I just can't see Tony being stupid enough to ruin his credibility by appearing on this show, even at 1.80.  I presume they're just trying to cash in on current rumours and the Lead either hasn't been cast or isn't on this list.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* XJPtSIv

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:10 am

Casting is open for contestants on The bachelor.

'The Bachelor is back with a whole new look for 2022 and we're looking for single men and women who are looking for the love of their life,' the teaser read, as it encouraged people to head to the Warner bros. casting website.

They are still going ahead with the first bisexual Bachelor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10374247/Channel-10-set-cast-bisexual-Bachelor.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1641460042%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers