SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon May 16, 2022 4:43 am

@Bobette I suppose people could have pronounced his surname "H-oh-f", which at first glance I did too haha. Gotta use them split digraphs that one of my spelling groups is learning this week, ha.

He definitely fits #3 on SD's list, but that was a list of who isn't Bach.. hmmm....
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 4:52 am

Oh really? That's interesting. I thought they were the shortlist of contenders. Guess someone dropped out at the last minute then?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon May 16, 2022 5:09 am

Bobette wrote:Oh really?  That's interesting.  I thought they were the shortlist of contenders.  Guess someone dropped out at the last minute then?

Oh wait, maybe they were. I don't know, I can't remember 🤷🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon May 16, 2022 5:19 am

Not sure if I'm a fan of the lead, tbh the only thing I like about him is that he's followed by Josh Giddey.

Hoping there's joint bachelors this year or idk how I'm gonna watch, seems very very dull and boring.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon May 16, 2022 5:32 am

Dumb wrote:Not sure if I'm a fan of the lead, tbh the only thing I like about him is that he's followed by Josh Giddey.

Hoping there's joint bachelors this year or idk how I'm gonna watch, seems very very dull and boring.

I saw someone comment on The Wash's post, "I'm already bored" and if I could like that comment more than once, I would 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon May 16, 2022 6:08 am

of course the season that they introduce fantasy suites is the one where the lead is a pro basketball player in his 20s laugh out loud clayton's mess must've inspired them laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 7:56 am

Todd's still public and posted a story.  Can't imagine he'd be allowed access to his phone if he were filming.  I concede defeat.  I CONCEDE.  laugh out loud

I still say he was at least on the short list though. Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 OilYTOA

Source

So really, this is the best we're going to get?  YAWN.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 11:10 am

Ahem...  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f440

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 E3stC7x

Source

One assumes from this exchange and not-so-subtle winky emoji from those in a position to know, that we will be receiving new offerings at the alter of Bach leads in the coming days.

butterflylove wrote:
Option 6 - Samual Bennett, who pulled out at 11th hour as he started dating someone else. Originally from NZ. Knows MAFS NZ guy Samuel Levi.
Option 7 - Couple guys from reality TV that had signed contracts but were dropped. No names revealed.

I'm wondering if Todd was one of the Option 7 guys who signed contracts but was subsequently dropped.  He was certainly hinting he was Lead and Sam Levi is following him.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 ZqxbxHY

Source

Meanwhile, Felix has tried to hide his Linkedin but the evidence of his association with Sportsbet (and other betting agencies) is all over the place.  I'll be very interested to see the odds.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 R0wezIY

Source

ETA:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4bM3Z91

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2022 9:25 pm

My head is spinning. laugh out loud dizzy

CMIIW - nothing is official yet but there is a shot of Felix on a date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 16, 2022 9:45 pm

@GuardianAngel  Yes, you are right.  Usually there is an official announcement before the first date papped pics.  Something fishy is going on.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 9:59 pm

There will be another "reveal" mid-week IMO.  Headline will be something like:

"EXCLUSIVE. Seeing Double: TWO bachelors will be seeking love this season, as a second suitor is pictured on a date in [Melbourne? Sydney?]"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2022 10:44 pm

@Agent99 on thanks. I didn't want to start changing the titles of the threads just yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers