SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:24 am

@leavers Yep those sketchy girls in the pap pics were red herrings IMO; TPTB would have told potential contestants to lie low (and set their socials to private, like this lot).  

And yes, the religious girl would be cast for novelty IMO.  Will probably arrive in a white dress.  Femme Carlin laugh out loud (I still say he was cast for contrast and not intended for F1).

Interesting Chanelle isn't private; perhaps she didn't make the final cut.  Filming could start as early as next Wed 4th/Thur 5th May IMO.  Lead reveal next week?  Sun 1st?  

question

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove nice catch!

@Bobette is the hotel post the same day as the ladies in the lobby?

The name on the wall is Max Media Lab which looks like an influencer/media etc company but I don't see modelling anywhere.

https://maxmedialab.com.au/services/

https://www.instagram.com/maxmedialab/?hl=en

Sorry @GuardianAngel only just noticed your comment - Yes, the hotel pics were from the same IG story as @butterflylove 's pic of the girls yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:54 am

I was just putting the girls names in alphabetical order and my gosh, they're such peak mid 90s names and I kinda love it, haha - Emily, Emma, Laura, Sophie, Amy, Georgia, Grace, Jessica, Britt(any/ney).

I've already grown attached to them in 2 hours hahah. If these aren't the girls, I may be a little devo.

@Bobette maybe a potential intruder? And thus hasn't been told yet to lay low quite yet?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:06 am

@butterflylove I'm loving the geologist laugh out loud  https://twitter.com/caseyblundell Side note: if this suddenly goes private, we'll know we're on the right track.

Confirmed single or at least was late last year:

Might actually go through and do some pre-emptive stalking before they tidy everything up?  It feels like ages since we've had anything to work with!

Again, great spotting, well done  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887  I wonder how long it wil be before So Dramatic "EXCLUSIVE"-ly reveals them and gives you no credit?  In 3... 2... 1...

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:14 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove I'm loving the geologist laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/caseyblundell

Might actually go through and do some pre-emptive stalking before they tidy everything up?  It feels like ages since we've had anything to work with!

Again, great spotting, well done  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 .  I wonder how long it wil be before So Dramatic "EXCLUSIVE"ly reveals them and gives you no credit?  In 3... 2... 1...

Not gonna lie, I've been searching the last few days for some new clues because I'm bored on school holidays.

We can't forgot DM trying to take credit too, haha 🙈

I was just reading Casey's tweets too by coincidence. She and Jenna both seem to be 30+ going by dates on their LinkedIn profiles - I'd guess Casey to be 32ish and Jenna a little older around 34 or so.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:17 am

Yeah she seems a bit too good for this show but then I've said that before and had to eat my hat so... Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Chanelle's right in the middle there so does seem likely to be on the cast - maybe got permission to keep her a/c public?  Or she's gone rogue already.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:45 am

Another likely suspect.  Warners are being very sloppy following all these girls.  Deliberate?

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LHOXl6q

Source

Also noting it appears no male contestants are being followed, so I'm still thinking filming Bach & Bette back to back is more likely than a combined season.  With maybe a "Reject's Resort" Paradise-style spinoff where the contestants go after being eliminated, and are free to hook up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:13 pm

Bobette wrote:Warners are being very sloppy following all these girls.  Deliberate?

They definitely didn't think we'd go to Warner's and have a sleuth, but it is a way for them to keep an eye on the girls somewhat secretively from the public. And good noticing they followed Vineeta and the make-up artists from last year too.

So we're at 23 contestants.. Jimmy started with 23 (no intruders); Locky had 23 + 2 intruders; Matt had 20 + 8 intruders; and Badger had 25 + 3 intruders. So we could have our starting cast and the casting calls are for intruders - definitely be able to have intruders again this year since we're no longer in bubbles.

Bobette wrote:With maybe a "Reject's Resort" Paradise-style spinoff where the contestants go after being eliminated, and are free to hook up.

Ohmygoshh I miss BIP so much 😭. With travel now open lets 🤞🏼 BIP coming next year.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:49 pm

Just did a quick schmooze of the girls again and came up with three lil nuggets.

1. Bethany has made her IG public.
2. Amy recently left her job the week before Easter after only being at it for 6 months.. coincidence?
3. Britt has gone ahead and deleted 7 photos - 92 down to 85.. cleanup?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:23 am

@butterflylove Good work keep it up!  :detective

Found a pic of Georgia the Physio.  Will remove if she turns out not to be a contestant but if anyone can give me another explanation of why a TV casting agency from NSW just started following a physio currently living in Adelaide I'm all ears laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EkLOvCY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:38 am

Great sleuthing @butterflylove yes

Did they say when filming was going to start yet? I looked on the physio website, and you can still book appointments with Georgia throughout May, but if that changes at any point we could lock her in.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:49 am

It's meant to start "in May" @Dirty Street Pie. I was expecting night 1 to be Wed 4th/Thurs 5th but maybe they're still scraping the barrel for contestants.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:51 pm

Wow! I'm loving all the updates!! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
leavers
Bobette
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum