SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10Upfront - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:26 am

Have y'all seen the media blitz for Love Boat today?  Pretty clear who Ch 10's favourite child is IMO, and it sure ain't Bach. Just end it TPTB.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

10Upfront - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:33 am

They should just air this thing during the summer holidays and get it over with

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:37 am

They must have heard you @ule101  laugh out loud

Source

January - outside of the 40-week rating period so they're presumably expecting extremely low viewer numbers and hoping to disguise the fact.

I'm guessing they'll air it 4- 5 nights a week (the old BiP schedule) to get it over and done with as quickly as possible. It must be truly woeful.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:25 am

Yeah this says so much about how good it is.

I know they air some US bach franchise stuff over the summer but never The Bachelor proper, which is meant to be the flagship of the whole thing. (Plus the US is just a bigger market overall). What AU advertisers are buying advertising space and actually caring about how many eyeballs are on it over the Aussie summer where everyones on holidays, spending their days in the sun, visiting relos etc?

I'm sure Ten will try and spin it somehow. "Ratings seasons are an old idea" or something but the truth is no premium shows go to air over the summer, full stop.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:42 am

Oh so it is coming I wonder if any of the guys are with girls though Since Jed went off to the US

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:55 am

@ule101 All three have been seen on dating apps or out & about looking "very single" according to witnesses.  I doubt any of them are with their F1s, although a couple might be pressured into faking it, stumbling unconvincingly along with their ladies for 2-3 months before parting ways and pledging to remain "the best of friends" then slagging each other off to daily mail within days, as is the tradition.  

I'd say most likely to fake it would be Felix; he's affiliated with sportsbet so knows how to play the game; I could see him being snapped with Steph just to generate buzz (of which there appears to be none so a waste of effort there guys laugh out loud) Thomas also wouldn't flinch at a bit of fakery IMO since he's all about fabricating realities and "telling a story" in order to lure people into joining his pyramid scheme, as per this video.

Jed I think would be the least likely to play along, not because he's a ~ good christian boy ~ but because he seems to already not give a damn about following TPTB's rules re: laying low between filming & airing, and has moved swiftly on to other projects.  I wonder if he even knew what he was getting into? Wouldn't be surprised if he was headhunted and hasn't watched many previous seasons if any.

ETA:  A little more background on Thomas' "business" Suspect

Is Isagenix a Pyramid Scheme? A Deep Dive Into the Isagenix MLM

What is Isagenix?

The Isagenix MLM was founded in 2002 by John Anderson and Jim and Cathy Coover. It is a multi-level marketing company with a focus on wellness, which (to Isagenix) comes in the form of dietary supplements, shakes, ‘elixirs’ and more.

Isagenix claim that their products ‘support the body’s natural detoxification process,’ despite there being no evidence that detox supplements actually work.

Isagenix Controversies

For a relatively new company, Isagenix has been embroiled in its fair share of controversies.

In 2010, the Environmental Research Center filed 3 complaints against Isagenix for violating California’s Proposition 65, which requires companies to put warning labels on their products when the products contain certain chemicals.

These chemicals include those known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. At the time of the complaint, Isagenix had a tonne of products which ‘naturally’ contained lead.

Isagenix claimed that they shouldn’t have to disclose the presence of lead in their products, and so this resulted in a lawsuit, which was settled privately in 2013.

Isagenix has also come under fire for their products being way more expensive than similar ones on the market, as well as allegations that Isagenix is promoting a toxic diet culture due to their products being extremely low in calories.

How do you make money as an Isagenix Associate?

I took a look at the Isagenix compensation plan to see how Isagenix Associates are making money. As with most MLM compensation plans, it was long (12 pages) and pretty difficult to understand.

In fact, Isagenix acknowledge this themselves on page 8, when they say ‘If this seems overwhelming right now, that’s completely OK! We don’t expect you to become an expert overnight. That’s why we provide additional tools at IsagenixBusiness.com and further in-depth training at events!’

This is just a nice way of saying that Isagenix are well aware of how confusing their compensation plan is and they don’t expect you to understand it before you sign up.

Two defining characteristics of product-based pyramid schemes are the focus on endlessly recruiting others into the business, as well as the distributor actually being the main customer.

So, let’s take a look at the numbers.

In doing my research for this post, I discovered that Isagenix do not let you view sign-up costs unless you give them your contact information, which was a BIG red flag.

However, thanks to other Isagenix reviews, I found that to start with, you must pay a $29 registration fee. You must then purchase one of their ‘Product Introduction Packs,’ which cost anywhere from $148 to a whopping $1098! That’s not all though.

You must also sell $150 worth of product every month to remain ‘active’ and receive your commissions. If you don’t manage to reach this number by selling products, you can buy products yourself to make up this number.

I also found something odd that suggests the $29 registration fee involves a monthly autoship of something but I couldn’t figure out what?!

Of all the MLM companies that I have analysed on this blog, Isagenix is the one that most closely resembles a pyramid scheme (albeit with products).

Not only is there a huge focus on recruitment (as with most MLMs), but due to the very nature of the compensation plan, the biggest customers of Isagenix products ARE ISAGENIX ASSOCIATES THEMSELVES.

While all MLM companies encourage their distributors to ‘live the product’ and hit their monthly targets by making purchases, Isagenix is the only company I have seen that gives out specific bonuses for getting current Isagenix members to buy products.

If that doesn’t say it all, I don’t know what does.

Even if you don’t care too much about whether Isagenix is a pyramid scheme or not, you still stand little to no chance of making money with Isagenix, and so I definitely do not recommend becoming an Isagenix Associate.

[Edited for brevity]

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:24 pm

@Bobette thanks for the updates on the bachelor's whereabouts. laugh out loud

It sounds like this franchise is done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:19 am

From Osher at the Ch 10 upfront:
The Bachelors host Osher Günsberg slowly made his way onstage on crutches, promising the Upfront audience the new series was an “absolute banger” and that there would be a proposal. Flogging a dead horse. https://www.mediaweek.com.au/inside-10s-upfront-tom-gleeson-signs-on-rodger-corser-and-charlie-pickering-return/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:36 pm

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelors' Jed McIntosh and Felix Von Hofe cut casual figures as they're pictured departing Sydney - after an airdate for their season was finally announced

Filming reshoots

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:04 am

@leavers That butt ugly green sweater that Jed is wearing cost $825 dollars??? Insane. It looks like some scuzzy, worn out sweat shirt that got dug out of the dollar bin from the Goodwill or some garage sale.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:27 am

leavers wrote:EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelors' Jed McIntosh and Felix Von Hofe cut casual figures as they're pictured departing Sydney - after an airdate for their season was finally announced

Filming reshoots

It comes after Daily Mail Australia last month revealed that Channel 10 decided to delay the cursed dating show until next year to focus on The Real Love Boat.

cantstopl

Not sure you can call it "cursed" when this hot mess is a direct result of TPTB plunging the series into a death spiral of low quality Leads and vapid, fame-hungry contestants but still funny.

If they're still filming reshoots I assume the storylines will be even more manufactured than usual.  Sounds like a case of trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear so good luck with that.

I was wondering why we never see Thomas with the other two but then realised he lives in Sydney so they'd be able to do his reshoots on the downlow with no trips through the airport.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 am

Hard to have a reshoot with Thomas when he is seriously injured.
https://thebrag.com/the-bachelor-lead-thomas-malucelli-seriously-injured-in-motorcycle-crash/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11290769/The-Bachelors-star-Thomas-Malucelli-gives-followers-update-extensive-injuries.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel