SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:14 am

Oh HA HAAA ok well that changes things - all is forgiven @xavierrn laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:45 am

Did that DM journo see 3 dudes and assume it was a Bachelorette season!?!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:53 am

@leavers Oh look, the article was updated, an hour after I posted about it. Now I wish I'd taken SCs TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698  

TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Wmw6bOj

Source

No more talk of a "warm welcome", nor reference to them vying for the heart of a mystery female Lead.

If you would like me to proofread and fact check your other articles DM, my rates are very reasonable.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:20 am

I respect the emotional honesty on display here.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 am

Haha. Ehhh I actually like Jed, or what I've seen so far anyway

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:33 pm

The DM reporter, TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

How many times do you @Bobette and others on here, have to save their butts?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:02 pm

leavers wrote:Haha. Ehhh I actually like Jed, or what I've seen so far anyway

I like him too, although he does remind me of a teenager going through an awkward phase where he just wants to be seen as "cool".  Hopefully in time he might become more comfortable with who he is, without the superficial performative elements.

ETA: This the best you could do, Sportsbet? Boring.

TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 ZloGNMo

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:21 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Haha. Ehhh I actually like Jed, or what I've seen so far anyway

I like him too, although he does remind me of a teenager going through an awkward phase where he just wants to be seen as "cool".  Hopefully in time he might become more comfortable with who he is, without the superficial performative elements.

ETA:  This the best you could do, Sportsbet?  Boring.

TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 ZloGNMo

Source

If he grew up in the country, and religious, it doesn't surprise me at all that he's experiencing that a bit late tbh
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:00 am

@leavers I had the same thoughts.  :yes:  Probably not a phase of life you want immortalised in TV archives but eek, too late now!  I hope the audience isn't too harsh.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsarose Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:53 am

I see that Points Bet are showing the following betting odds for this season.

Felix

Jessica $1.25
Leaves without a relationship $4.00
Tilly $8.00
Abagail $16.00

Thomas

Leah $1.25
Kiki $8.00
Lauren $9.00
Aylin $11.00

Jed

Alesia $1.30
Bella $4.00
Angela $7.00
Leaves without a relationship $9.00

Nothing yet that I could see on SportsBet Tab Bet and others.

Knowsarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:43 am

@Knowsarose Nice Spotting!!  

Alesia was a no brainer but wow - Leah - really?  The clinger finally snags the man - it's a miracle!!  laugh out loud  I did not see that coming, but I guess there was a clue in the fact that there was no serial killer music over their first date when she wore a wedding dress.  

Seems like a default F1 to me and I assume Kiki just wasn't into him as much as he was into her because she definitely seems like his red hot favourite to me.  Can't see it lasting with Leah at all, especially watching it back and seeing his attraction to Kiki.  

As for Jessica - are we talking about the polygamist, or the one who went on MAFS and got edited out of the show?  An invisible F1 would make things rather confusing for the audience so I'm assuming it's the blonde.  But then who's that in the red dress at the FRC?  

Arms don't look muscular enough to be Tilly and hair doesn't look long enough to be Abigail.  Hmmmmm.  Anyway I'm not about to doubt the bookies on F1 - they're always right, they've had 6 months to find out, and at those short odds, they're certain.

TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2Lw3mMN
TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Mv4OD8m
TeamFelix - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 WhnfmrN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:06 am

So out of the loop as I haven’t been following closely, only popped in because I follow Kim the stylist on Insta and she posted about the show and all the dresses were truely foul!
Will catch the show where I can, already feel a bit bad for Jed, he seems very sweet
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel