SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:25 am

ule101 wrote:They really should just end this show it feels too conservative compared to other dating reality tv shows I have seen on Netflix

The rules they have to live by on network tv just don't work anymore. People are too used to streaming - where they can show so much more in terms of nudity, sex references, swearing etc and where they can take more risks without having to worry about selling to advertisers, just straight to the public
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:12 am

Looks like this season's ratings are even WORSE than we predicted and could take down the entire network.  Kind of impressive really. laugh out loud

Inside Ten's 'death spiral': Network star breaks ranks to reveal behind-the-scenes battle for survival as flagship show The Bachelors flops

One of Channel 10's leading names says the network is in a death spiral after the premiere of its flagship show The Bachelors flopped and had fewer viewers than The Project.

The Bachelors launched on Monday to just 309,000 metro viewers, 18,000 fewer than low-rating new-look The Project which was broadcast immediately beforehand.

The poor ratings have rattled TV bosses with staff now fearing for the long-term future of the network.

I didn't even know the new Bachelor season was starting so soon - and I work on the channel. How are new viewers supposed to know?'

The prime time show once commanded about a million viewers a night in its 2018 heyday when the NRL's 'Honey Badger' Nick Cummins drew in 940,000 fans in the capital cities alone.

But the franchise and Ten have been in rapid decline ever since. Last year's premiere was branded a disaster when it only attracted 482,000 metro viewers.

But Monday night's figure of 309,000 could prove terminal. The figures slumped even more on Tuesday's second night, down to just 273,000.

Source

@leavers You're dead right.  Watching the first two episodes on Tenplay with ads was PAINFUL.  Ep 3 on SHV much quicker & easier. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:55 pm

Death spiral? What a strong choice of words. giggling

Are they trying to get more viewers?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnDghOBhhVn/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:01 am

Well Jimmy and Holly are on the rocks from all reports so they're probably not a good advertisement for the show either. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:15 am

Bobette wrote:Well Jimmy and Holly are on the rocks from all reports so they're probably not a good advertisement for the show either. laugh out loud
didn't they just get engaged

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:47 am

ule101 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Well Jimmy and Holly are on the rocks from all reports so they're probably not a good advertisement for the show either. laugh out loud
didn't they just get engaged

Yes but there is talk all is not exactly rosy behind the scenes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:30 am

The Bachelor IG has been deleting negative comments all season.  They've now edited posts from last night, removing all comments that were there, and disallowing new ones.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 96YFatw

Source

What's the matter Ch 10, not liking viewer *feedback* on the direction you decided to take this season?  But Osher assured us it was going to be your "best season yet"   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Also, has anyone managed to find any SM presence for Damien?  I haven't looked yet but might have a sniff around today.  I need to know if he's real.  If so, yikes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:43 am

they can go the censorship route all they want, it won't improve their ratings any. If the majority of people don't like it, well the people have spoken!

I used to respect Osher but he became such a corporate mouthpiece, I don't respect him anymore

to think they actually thought we'd all like Damien? See the Damien/Jess storyline as like, actually romantic or something?
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:08 am

@leavers Hard agree on Osher. :yes:

Nothing yet on Damien.  Jess is tagged in loads of pics.  Housewarming party from last year - no Damien.  Birthday dinner 18 months ago - no Damien.  Loads of pics of her with her boyfriend from a few years back, but not a single one with Damien that I can see.  

No likes on her naked/modelling pics that I've noticed from anyone named Damien. Maybe he's too "spiritual" for social media  Rolling Eyes  How long were they meant to have been "together"?  I don't see how it could have been more than a few months before filming began.

ETA: OK, got him https://www.instagram.com/damien_john_kelly/ Don't know if it's better or worse that he's a real person laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 WxEzpgp

Somehow I don't think this appearance is going to attract many new clients to his business  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f62c

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 VTRVRhi

Source

Also yes, apparently they only met a few weeks before filming, "at her mother's meditation centre" and - I think he has a kid.  affraid

I wonder if Punkee & Flo still consider themselves Team Damo after last night...

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 0KxCoZW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:53 am

A few weeks before filming!? Jess girl, you owe him nothing, get out of there! I hope she didn't stay with him?!

Seems he is what he is portrayed as on the show, at least, so there's that. 'Conscious conversation' isn't just a line fed to him from the producers, it really is his thing. Is it elaborate product placement for his 'life coach' business?

eta are you joking, people were "Team Damo"? Every one of those people has seriously gone down in my estimation if they ever liked him.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:28 pm

Aside from Osher's showboating, this is actually pretty funny

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/web-extras/season-10/insider-guide-season-10-week-3/tpv230109muzyh

Only visible in AU I'm afraid.  I'll add some no-context SCs laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MRiDuYF
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MYv5xkP
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 SFRFc17
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 C7VY9ne
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Y1QRXxJ
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Lrn1Vhf
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 IK8J8L4
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 BAo60eX
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 TJbmGPi
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 NfkJ24Q
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 YwWORX3
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3orRME1
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 EPhGp0m
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 5VsyBkC
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 W72wxsM
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MQPzQck
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 GkVnik6

Source

ETA:  OK, some context.  It's after the triple date when they went back to the bach pad.  While Tilly & Felix are having their D & M, Jed and Alesia are making out.  

Alesia wants more wine but it's in the kitchen where they're filming.  After some deliberation Jed just runs in and grabs it.  They must have edited around him.  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:05 am

Too funny. Jed has been a breath of fresh air
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel