SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:25 pm

Michelle is quiet today, I wonder if she's still in New York? If she is then maybe an East Coast shv, unless they're doing a 3 week gap and will have one next week.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:33 am

@Al wrote:Michelle is quiet today, I wonder if she's still in New York? If she is then maybe an East Coast shv, unless they're doing a 3 week gap and will have one next week.

Our schools in NJ are closed for teacher in-service. Wonder if that's the same in MN?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3718

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:53 pm

In case this is a SHV weekend, I got:
Brandon: story showing Mom doing ceramics, caption ceramics with queen herself
Joe: story captioned cabin life, showing water and trees
Rodney: story wishing HBD to mom

Nothin from Nayte and Michelle

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:24 pm

@sdmom thanks for the lowdown!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:56 pm

@sdmom wrote:In case this is a SHV weekend, I got:

Yeah I waited for the weekend to go by to be sure because that's when Nayte is most active on SM, but I do think it's a SHV. I think enough time's passed where we can start to see a pattern. One thing about Nayte, on weekends when he's home in Austin, he'll pop up on his friend's stories & he'll post a few as well. He's the one with an actual absence every single time there should be a SHV happening. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:37 pm

@ReneeM wrote:
@sdmom wrote:In case this is a SHV weekend, I got:

Yeah I waited for the weekend to go by to be sure because that's when Nayte is most active on SM, but I do think it's a SHV. I think enough time's passed where we can start to see a pattern. One thing about Nayte, on weekends when he's home in Austin, he'll pop up on his friend's stories &  he'll post a few as well. He's the one with an actual absence every single time there should be a SHV happening. Jmo.

Nayte just posted a story wishing one of his best friends in Winnipeg HBD “see you in four days”

Btw, his most recent post is of his dog Percy. I almost feel Percy is his code for SHV! Let’s see what Nayte posts next.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:20 am

@sdmom laugh out loud Nayte is very predictable Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen12
Source: Nayte's IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:51 am

Hahaha!

Hello, Nayte!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:38 pm

When a pup is our clue for SHV's, it has to be the truth because when a dog owner is away, the first thing they do is pay lots of attention to their dog! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:54 am

@sdmom Did you happen to take a screenshot of Joe’s cabin life story from last week?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:10 am

@ReneeM no, but I am pretty sure it’s trees, water and a path.
So people at Reddit are freaking out? Because Michelle apparently spent this weekend in the woods?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:15 am

@sdmom yup. I was wondering to see if it could be compared because I can’t zoom into the date on the newspapers for Michelle’s post. If her post is from this weekend then it rules out Joe because he was at dinner with a friend last night & out & about on Friday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94