SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:00 pm

@ReneeM The article is from November 10th

https://m.startribune.com/4-new-restaurants-twin-cities-area-fiddlehead-bloomington-shoreview-churchill-north-loop-ama-sushi/600114977/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:39 pm

@mbl TY! So I think this kills the theory that Joe & Michelle were together at a cabin last week (nov. 6th, before the article was published). & Joe has been posting a lot these last few days so he wasn’t with her this weekend either. All jmo,

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:34 am

Michelle's in LA for press so it might be a SHV weekend. I think RS had also previously said MTA is being taped on Monday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:43 am

@ReneeM wrote:Michelle's in LA for press so it might be a SHV weekend. I think RS had also previously said MTA is being taped on Monday.

Watch the feet!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 am

Speaking of watching the feet....which is always the most telling clue of the season!....

What's Nayte's connection to Winnipeg? Is that where he was born and raised but lives in Austin now. Sorry for being slow to the party!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:08 am

@luvstx Yeah Nayte was born & raised in WPG. He moved to Washington state for university & now lives in Austin.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:01 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Michelle's in LA for press so it might be a SHV weekend. I think RS had also previously said MTA is being taped on Monday.
Both Brandon & Joe seem to be home. From both their IG Stories:
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Bb960110
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3c451710

EDIT: Joe is in Denver. He posted from a Nuggets game.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Not sure if it means anything yet but Nayte was absent from his friend's birthday dinner last night. All his other Austin friends seemed to be there,

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:06 am

Does anyone recall when previous Bachelorettes were a presenter, if it was a SHV at that time?

I will search our forum later to see if I can find any comparison's. Rachel comes to mind but I don't recall if it was a SHV weekend with Bryan when she was a presenter.

An IG of Nayte watching the AMA's, in a hotel room would be appreciated. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:32 am

Hannah Brown in Nashville?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:00 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone recall when previous Bachelorettes were a presenter, if it was a SHV at that time?

I will search our forum later to see if I can find any comparison's. Rachel comes to mind but I don't recall if it was a SHV weekend with Bryan when she was a presenter.

An IG of Nayte watching the AMA's, in a hotel room would be appreciated. laugh out loud
Tayshia & Zac. I don't think we knew at the time that it was a SHV, Zac tweeted watching the show and people thought they heard him in the background of one of her stories before the she left for the show but nobody could confirm. Months later one of them posted a pic of the two of them & Tayshia had the same braids she wore to the AMA's (she only kept them in for a few days) & it confirmed Zac was with her at the time. Found the pic on one of the fanpages, first pic:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:21 am

@sdmom I was thinking that also, but was she there for a sanctioned SHV? I'm not sure but I seem to remember them having a visit that was not producer planned.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94