SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:03 pm

The reliable reddit insider just confirmed that Michelle is doing shv right now. Well done.

Eta
Also specified that Michelle is happy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ok here's what we know so far of the movements of Michelle & the three guys we suspect go far this season:

Michelle - Weekend of September 17th -> 19th she was spotted on the 18th outside State theatre in MN with friends. On the weekend of the 24th -> 26th venmo sleuthing puts her having dinner in MN with a friend. Missing so far for Oct 1st -> 3rd, likely SHV weekend.

Chris G - Hard to track but did post himself going surfing for the first time one the weekend of September 24th -> 26th. Missing Oct 1st -> 3rd. Him & his people aren't big SM users, hard to know where he is.

Joe - Was private until Oct 1st. Posted multiple stories this weekend (MN skyline Friday morning, pub in MN Saturday night, Gym Sunday morning) indicating he's in MN.

Nayte - In Austin the weekend of 24th -> 26th hanging with friends who storied with him. Absent from all his Austin crew's stories the weekend of Oct 1st -> 3rd. Also skipped the annual reunion in WPG for a friend's b'day.

Excellent!
I will copy and paste this post to F1 clues for future reference
IMO, out of these three guys, so far I think Nayte is most likely to be on a SHV, just because he’s not with his close friends.
Of course my opinion may change if more clues are sleuthered!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:29 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the confirmation. We should keep an eye out for 2 weeks time ahead of the premier episode as that was also an SHV weekend for some past couples but if they stick to the every 3 weeks schedule for Michelle, then next SHV will start Oct 21st or 22nd.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:35 pm

Yeah SHV’s are usually every 2 or 3 weeks. This one was 3 weeks but I think the next one will be 2 weeks, in time to watch the premiere together is my guess. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the recap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you beat me to it. TY for adding it to the clues thread.

There's a saying, "its the quiet one you should watch out for"

Nayte is following everyone and their brother.

Joe is unliking photo's.

Chris is playing where's Waldo.

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:24 pm

I feel like Chris has gotten a rep of being the quiet one & he’s actually not been that quiet? At least not much more than Nayte. I know Nayte has followed a few show related accounts but Chris came off private right away after filming, added ‘Artist’ to his bio immediately, reposted like 15 stories in one day about him being on the show, then that other day he had all those stories when he was filming some psa (?) about sharks, last weekend he posted that he went surfing, & his sister was in the comment section of the intro video for the guys. Nayte had that story of himself at the barber that night, & then one with his dog, & he reposted 2 promos from the show. The only reason we can track Nayte & not Chris is because almost all of Chris’s family & friends are private/barely post anything. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]…you mean……”the Artist known as Chris” Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 That bio change was a solid gold move IMO Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:53 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]…you mean……”the Artist known as Chris” Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 That bio change was a solid gold move IMO Smiley

Well he is quite smooth with his "spoken word poetry" so yes check out his spoken word vids if you havent had a chance because he IS quite the Artist. Hugesmile
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Ok here's what we know so far of the movements of Michelle & the three guys we suspect go far this season:

Michelle - Weekend of September 17th -> 19th she was spotted on the 18th outside State theatre in MN with friends. On the weekend of the 24th -> 26th venmo sleuthing puts her having dinner in MN with a friend. Missing so far for Oct 1st -> 3rd, likely SHV weekend.

Chris G - Hard to track but did post himself going surfing for the first time one the weekend of September 24th -> 26th. Missing Oct 1st -> 3rd. Him & his people aren't big SM users, hard to know where he is.

Joe - Was private until Oct 1st. Posted multiple stories this weekend (MN skyline Friday morning, pub in MN Saturday night, Gym Sunday morning) indicating he's in MN.

Nayte - In Austin the weekend of 24th -> 26th hanging with friends who storied with him. Absent from all his Austin crew's stories the weekend of Oct 1st -> 3rd. Also skipped the annual reunion in WPG for a friend's b'day.

Excellent!
IMO, out of these three guys, so far I think Nayte is most likely to be on a SHV, just because he’s not with his close friends.
You say that Nayte, but I am wondering how with what is posted above, isn't Chris also in the running as he isn't seen and isn't with his friends neither????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Excellent!
You say that Nayte, but I am wondering how with what is posted above, isn't Chris also  in the running as he isn't seen and isn't with his friends neither????

Nayte doesn’t post much so we rely on what his friends post, and obviously (to me ) he’s not with them. I feel if he’s at home, he would spend time with friends. So I think he’s out of town.

With Chris, his friends don’t post much or they are private so it’s harder to track him. To me, it doesn’t mean he’s not with them. Chris could very possibly be spend time with family/friends, it’s just they don’t post., IMO of course.

This reminds me that Zac didn’t post much last year but he was not with his close friends during a possible SHV weekend; that’s a clue to sleuthers.

That’s only my opinions of course, and we need more clues but at this point, my thinking is Nayte is more likely to be f1.
We shall see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Just wish we knew who rounds out the F4 so we could sleuth their social media and whereabouts.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:03 pm

All we can do is assume that if there is something going on or that Chris is invited to do with friends or family, then he would most likely hang out with them, if he is available. The question is if we would ever know when that happens. So far, the only thing we know at least is that he posted about his surfing weekend with friends. We just don't know much about his daily activities , a man of mystery he remains, as well as his circle of friends. JMO

SM activity though on both ends for Chris is silent, even his brother/sister don't post often, if at all.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94