SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:03 pm

I guess I am still confused. If you are saying that Zac didn't post much and wasn't with his friends, isn't that following suit with Chris more than Nayte?

I understand that Nayte is more predictable because of his SM activity/friends, but I honestly don't think that we can eliminate Chris just because we don't know where he is.

IMO, that means that he has a greater chance of being on SHV without being tracked and makes that easier with fewer headaches for producers, etc...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Based on social media yesterday, Nayte did not seem to be with his friends, even though a lot of them were hanging out together; this is similar to the times Zac was not hanging with his friends. I don't think people are counting out Chris because there hasn't been anything yet to make us do that.

Last edited by Al on Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:11 pm

OK, thanks, SM hasn't been my friend as far as SHv tracking so do get confused with that. Just use it to track who's eliminated and what activity they have had, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I guess I am still confused.  If you are saying that Zac didn't post much and wasn't with his friends, isn't that following suit with Chris more than Nayte?

I understand that Nayte is more predictable because of his SM activity/friends, but I honestly don't think that we can eliminate Chris just because we don't know where he is.  

IMO, that means that he has a greater chance of being on SHV without being tracked and makes that easier with fewer headaches for producers, etc...
Nayte doesn’t post much either. In fact, Chris has posted more since he’s been home than Nayte has. It’s not eliminating Chris from F1 contention, it’s saying the information we currently have is more indicative of Nayte being F1/on a SHV than Chris. It’s hard to know where Chris is because he’s not super active & neither are his family & friends that have public profiles, and a lot of them are private as well. But Chris could be home this weekend hanging with friends & we wouldn’t know. However Nayte actually does seem to be MIA from both Austin and Winnipeg. Nayte’s friends in Austin are active, they’ve posted this weekend doing various things with other friends, & he’s not there. He also skipped out on an annual reunion for a friend’s birthday in Winnipeg that they seem to meet up every year to celebrate. With Nayte there’s an actual absence, where with Chris there’s just a lack of information. Similar to Brendan & Zac last year. Neither were super active on SM & would both go missing during suspected SHV weekends, but with Brendan we just didn’t know where he was, whereas with Zac he would actually be missing from things with friends. & even saying all this, nobody’s saying Chris can’t possibly be F1, just that right now it seems more likely to be Nayte. More information could come out today or tomorrow that changes that. We’re just working with what we have. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you explain so much better than I can!

Yes, I don’t count out Chris at all. It’s just with what little information we have right now, I personally lean more towards Nayte being f1. Again, things can change any second!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for the explanations. Like I said above, sleuthing out the SHV has never been my fortey....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:01 am

Assuming Michelle is working, there's not much we can gather from Nayte's instagram story, right? If he's F1 and was on a shv, he probably got home today, I'm guessing.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:04 am

Al wrote:Assuming Michelle is working, there's not much we can gather from Nayte's instagram story, right? If he's F1 and was on a shv, he probably got home today, I'm guessing.
Yep, agreed nothing from that IG story other than Percy pup looks wiped out and the clock time confirming it was central time that the story was done Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:15 pm

According to RS Michelle is engaged to Nayte.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not us sleuthing that out before he did. Can Steve tell us something we don’t already know cantstopl
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:56 pm

Some screencaps from new preview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MF also tweeted a picture of Michelle in that outfit.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Again with Nayte

Just adding this basketball date was in Michelle’s old high school. Court says home of the Royals her hs team.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Will move them to SC thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94