SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! yes[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for moving them over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:31 pm

Michelle was spotted in Minneapolis last night. For as little as she or her friends post, it’s promising that we’ve been able to track the weekends she’s been home so far to guess the SHV’s. First weekend back she was spotted, second weekend she venmo-ed a friend for dinner in MN, 3rd weekend mia, & she was spotted again last night.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:30 pm

And Nayte let us know he’s in Austin this weekend!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:35 pm

After being completely MIA last weekend, coincidentally him & his friends are posting quite a bit this weekend showing his location in Austin giggling.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:36 pm

sdmom wrote:And Nayte let us know he’s in Austin this weekend!
Love that for us giggling Michelle should start press next week and if she goes to LA, next weekend might be another SHV.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Keeping track this weekend just in case it's a SHV. Joe posted earlier, he's in Wisconsin. Rodney never posts anything. Brandon & Nayte haven't posted anything yet today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:12 pm

Nayte posted on a walk with his dog, so looks like he's in Austin.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:20 pm

If there is a SHV this week it could start tomorrow since Michelle probably had to work today

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:46 pm

If they only get Sat-Sun shv I'd be mad for them. It'd be great if they could do it in Minneapolis, but too risky.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Or it could be Sunday - Tuesday, since the premiere is on Tuesday.

I wonder if Michelle needs to take time off to do press?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She'd probably have to take time off work in order to have a Sun-Tues shv, so I guess it depends on how much time Michelle is willing to take off of work, or how much she's allowed to. Unless she has to be in LA for promotional stuff.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by lwv871 Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:27 pm

MN schools are not in session next Thursday and Friday October 21 & 22.
It is the annual Teacher Convention in the state held on the third Thursday of October.  Attendance at any scheduled meetings is optional.
Might be a goood time for SHV.

lwv871

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94