SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I appreciate that you like to leave no stone left unturned when it comes to sleuthing Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’ve just been burned too many times in the past laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
S_HM94 wrote:Not sure if this is the right thread for this but Nayte's brother landed in  Minneapolis maybe nothing but seems pretty significant since its premiere week

starwelcome and thanks for the info!

That seems pretty significant to me.  Can you post where you got that info? What other reason would Nayte's brother have to travel to Minneapolis?

S_HM94 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THANK YOUUU!!!!

It was on his Instagram story I forgot to get a screenshot but I just found it on the Michelle and Nayte fan account not sure how to insert the picture his Instagram is @iamnowyours him and his wife went

I did take a screen shot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:51 pm

S_HM94 wrote:Not sure if this is the right thread for this but Nayte's brother landed in  Minneapolis maybe nothing but seems pretty significant since its premiere week

Most likely just stopped in Minneapolis to get on a connecting flight because he’s in Houston, TX right now

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you.

Well it was fun while it lasted. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 pm

Nayte's been mostly quiet today, I'm guessing he's in LA with Michelle. Unless he's in his friend's stories?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he isn’t. I think their SHV started yesterday, I was waiting to see if Michelle flew to NYC for press or if he watched the episode with his friends tonight. Neither of those things happened so I think they’re together. RS tweeted this earlier tonight as well

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Guys, I had a dream last night that I saw Michelle and Nayte at their SHV!

They were near Palm Spring, Nayte was outside and he called Michelle to come out. She was wearing some sort of cover up and shorts.
I was too awestruck to take a picture, but I told myself I would have to post on this board!

See what a dedicated sleuther I am? Hahaha! I must have spent too much time thinking about them!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe in dreams!

Wasn't Rachel and Bryan's shv in Palm Springs? I went to check our SHV thread I carry forward season to season and I don't see it. I might have moved it by mistake. I have to go find it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Sorry for the double post. I found the lost thread.

Does this look like Nayte's place?

IG stories Bachelor Happy Hour

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, that seems to be Nayte's place. Assuming they're on a shv now, they probably did the podcast just before he left.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:45 pm

I would say Yes, it looks like his place

One of his stories

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94