SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:49 pm

From what I remember of past guests, BHH tapes almost a week in advance so the podcast was probably done last Thursday or Friday I think. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 pm

@Al ok yes that would make sense.

@sdmom Thanks for posting. I looked through his IG, I didn't see that one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 pm

@GuardianAngel it’s in one of his stories.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:52 pm

@sdmom yes

These contestants that are pre recording podcast interviews, are they watching the epi before it airs??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:08 am

@GuardianAngel Nayte clearly hadn’t seen the episode yet because when he described the first kiss with Michelle, he described their real first kiss that was shown in the promos, not the one that was in the episode. & he couldn’t remember the entrances, which I think he would’ve if he had watched it back recently.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:37 pm

@ReneeM oh! Ok that makes sense because I don't remember contestants ever seeing the show before going on a podcast, usually after they are eliminated.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:42 pm

https://instagram.com/kingbabatunde?utm_medium=copy_link
Nayte’ s story

I have a feeling when he posts his dog Percy looking tired, Nayte is back home from SHV.

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 61ef6410

ETA

This is Nayte’s story right after his first SHV

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 F1bfbc10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:48 pm

@sdmom Lmao I also figured that’s how he lets us know he’s back from a SHV giggling

Last edited by hoeletariat on Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:49 pm

@hoeletariat maybe he lurks here!
Hi Nayte handwave

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:32 pm

Yeah I think he’s been with Michelle since Monday, so they had almost a full week together, & it looks like he took Percy with him both times.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:15 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Yeah I think he’s been with Michelle since Monday, so they had almost a full week together, & it looks like he took Percy with him both times.

Wouldn’t that be easy to spot him then? A 6’8 guy with a dog on a airplane….

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:39 pm

@sdmom I think a 6'8 guy would be easy to spot even without a dog laugh out loud, & yet he still hasn't been spotted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94