SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:11 pm

He's a big foodie and it's great she is sharing his love of good food.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:46 pm

Joe and Matt James seem to have a lot in common with food!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:27 pm

They just make me smile! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:24 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:19 pm

I thought I saw that pic before. He's so darn sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:52 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:13 pm

I don't drink rum but Cherry Vanilla spiced rum sounds good!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:44 pm

They are going to NY to sign a lease in Brooklyn! That was my guess. It's close to both Toronto and Chicago and it's a new city to set up a home together. I'm sure Serena will fly to Toronto within her maximum 6 month stay while she I assumes applies for dual citizenship or permanent residence.

He was being vague about wedding planning but said he wouldn't be surprised if there was a wedding by the end of 2023.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They are going to NY to sign a lease in Brooklyn! That was my guess. It's close to both Toronto and Chicago and it's a new city to set up a home together. I'm sure Serena will fly to Toronto within her maximum 6 month stay while she I assumes applies for dual citizenship or permanent residence.

He was being vague about wedding planning but said he wouldn't be surprised if there was a wedding by the end of 2023.

I don't know if she can qualify for a green card without them being married. My husband could have been sponsored by his work but thankfully we decided to have me sponsor him so when he was laid off by Nortel (a Canadian company) during the big telecom bust we didn't have to leave the country.

Joe did pretty well in the last interview (didn't listen to any others). I wish them good luck in finding a lease. It's not easy there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:06 pm

@albean99 I don't think that she'd be able to get a green card or a work visa, but as a visitor as long as her total number of days aren't more than 6 months in the US, she'll be ok. I think she/they will travel to Toronto a lot to comply with the rules.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:30 pm

I read what you said wrong, @GuardianAngel. I thought you were saying she'd be applying soon. Smiley It's good that now it's possible to work from anywhere, especially since Covid. Does anyone know if she still work as a fashion publicist?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Serena Pitt - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
notarose
butterflylove
blueblues
Fleurdesel
GuardianAngel