SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:40 am

Aaron Clancy seemed to be having a good time on the after show. He was laughing a lot.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Everyone who's been on the after show posted something on their IG promoting the show, except Chelsea Vaughn.

I didn't realize Aaron could be so fun, what a hoot he was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:11 pm

Astrid is wonderful! Giving advice to Angela with a lot of common sense. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:47 pm

Angela and Brendan!

Joey and Veronica, and unlikely couple are cute together! She lives way up northern Ontario in Sudbury and Joey lives a long way away out west.

I want to see more of Brendan and Illeana but they haven't been showing much of them, last week either.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:00 am

OH no, previews, Joey goes through a rough time. He really likes her. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:20 am

GA do you mean Vey and Joey? Yes he really seems to like her. Did you watch the AFTER show? Jasmine Lorimer was on and I didn't realize three guys from her show are on Paradise. If there is another Bachelor Canada, Jasmine's pick is Joey.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:44 pm

@Brill Yes Vay, I wasn't sure how she spelled that (just found it) so I looked up the contestants names, and hers was Veronique. laugh out loud

I liked Jasmine during her season, but then lost interest in her and her endless selfies. She has a b/f now and seems happy.

I did watch the After Show, it's always a good one.

I also just found Vay's IG. She seems to be very successful real estate agent in Toronto. I'm not sure she'd move out west. She posted an IG story of being out for brunch. It looks like a mans hands with a plaid shirt??

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Captu658

https://www.instagram.com/vaypaquette/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Sorry about that. I just thought her name was Vay.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:11 pm

Alex is such a snappy dresser, I've always liked that about him.

I saw him give his rose, then had to take the phone and when I looked again he was giving out another rose???

ETA: never mind it was Kamil.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:27 pm

Joey and Vay are so cute! I'm loving all the couples.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:42 pm

I totally understand Kamil not growing up in a family expressing love. He hasn't had a relationship for 2 yrs. I like him and Caitlyn together. I'll have to snoop around on them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:05 pm

Joey and Vay's camping date is adorable.

"She makes me happy in a lot of places" Joey Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst