SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:15 pm

This is wild!!! Joey has to be the best man at his friends wedding in Alberta and asked Vey to be his plus one. They have to leave now!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:35 pm

Blake is on the After Show! He looks great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:24 pm

I agree with everything you said GA..

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:32 pm

I love this show.

I will be sad when its over.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:36 pm

The preview for the finale shows there is a reunion portion. Based on body language, I don’t think Caitlin & Kamil are together. It seems Ang & Brendan M are together. But the shocker for me was when Jesse asked Joey how the wedding was that they left to attend. Joey said he caught Vey in the arms of another man. He also has screenshots of some texts between Vey & this guy. She walks off the set. It’s either true or clever editing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:55 pm

I missed it but am watching the After Show.

@jojo47 thanks for the info. Poor Joey. I bet he was heartbroken.

I don't think Caitlin and Kamil will be together. I do think Angela and Brendan are together and am still wondering why she moved to Toronto. He lives out West but originally not far from Toronto.

I hope Brendan S and Illiana stay together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:41 pm

It looks like Angela, Brendan M. and Joey are on the after show tomorrow night after the episode. I am not able to watch that, so if someone watches that can they at least share if anyone is still together now? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:00 am

I saw that earlier today but I've had no power for 6 hours. It just came back. I'll look for the tweet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:04 am

https://twitter.com/bachparadiseca

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:04 pm

The whole cast will be on the After Show!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:14 pm

So far Kamil and Caitlyn and Brendan and Illiana have argued. hmmm

I'm not sure what Kamil's point is, he's talking in circles. Illiana thinks Brendan is holding back something.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:18 pm

Illeana left! affraid I thought for sure they'd be a couple.

Angela and Brendan are happy. We all knew she must have coupled up since she moved to Toronto.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst