SELECT CONTENT

NFL - Discussion

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: NFL - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 am

Ditto. I hated seeing Pats win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:25 am

albean99 wrote:Well that was the worst possible ending to that game or at least the worst call ever. What was Seattle thinking trying to pass? All they had to do was run the ball and not fumble. So bummed. Now we'll never hear the end of Brady this and Brady that. Blech.  no no
They had it. I just don't understand the pass situation. I just cannot duh
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:31 am

Emmit Smith tweeted "That was the worst play call I've seen in the history of football". 

:yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 am

albean99 wrote:Well that was the worst possible ending to that game or at least the worst call ever. What was Seattle thinking trying to pass? All they had to do was run the ball and not fumble. So bummed. Now we'll never hear the end of Brady this and Brady that. Blech.  no no

Totally agree! Must be devastating for Seattle fans. I strongly dislike Brady but he really is a great QB though :bigsigh:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 am

I wanted the game to end in a tie. I can't stand either team.

On the plus side, Aaron won MVP and him and Olivia are adorable. #SmallVictories

NFL - Discussion - Page 14 87b72b10 NFL - Discussion - Page 14 86669110 NFL - Discussion - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 am

sdmom wrote:

Totally agree! Must be devastating for Seattle fans.
It is
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 am

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades giggling After being skewererd in the press the past two weeks and doubted all season long my patriots are world champs ! TB12 aka GREATEST OF ALL TIME !

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:53 am

Yay Renee! wow Congrats to the Patriots fans. yes

That was a crazy ending for the Seattle fans. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Spygate deflategate.....why cheat? Smh

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 pm

sdmom wrote:Spygate deflategate.....why cheat? Smh

*edit* It's a stain, but we got caught, we got punished. *edit*

Deflate gate are allegations. There's no proof that the patriots intentionally deflated footballs. The NFL and Roger Goodell bungled every investigation this past season and tried to make up for it by nailing the patriots to look good to the public. They're swinging and they're missing, the investigation dragged on because they have no proof the patriots did anything wrong and they didn't want to look bad yet again. Then the leaks came because the nfl tried to convict us in the court of public opinion to lower the burden of proof. Oh well. No one can take this from us

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Congrats to Renee and any other Patriot fans. I have to give the Patriots credit for scoring twice to take the lead. They didn't fold and got the pick when they needed it.

I have good friends who are Patriot fans so am happy for them also. I will never like the Patriots (nor trust what they say about any allegations) but the coach & QB are great at what they do. They're just so darn unlikable for non-fans.  :Nod:

I feel so bad for Seattle fans because that's even worse than my Tennessee Titans being one yard away from tying in their Super Bowl. This was self instigated and there's no reason they couldn't have run the ball in for the win. They're going to kick themselves forever.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Not sure if anyone here has read the articles, but it came out yesterday that ESPN was incorrect that 11 of the 12 balls were deflated. Only 1 of the 12 balls was actually considered to be deflated. Just 1 ball! But of course the media must continue to blow everything out of proportion because everyone, especially the media, hates the Pats laugh out loud in regards to spygate, when you have other NFL coaches publicly admit they did the same thing as Belichick, well that's all I need to say laugh out loud

Regardless, that catch from the Seattle player was pure luck down by the endzone and a similar play cost us the Super Bowl against the Giants. It was about time we had some luck on our side given how dominant we've been for over a decade. Dumb play by Carroll and a great read by our undrafted rookie Butler.

Crazy to think I've been to 3 parades in the past almost 5 years for my sports teams. It's great being from Boston. Smiley

Nice of the Seahawks to thug it up in the end and punch our players in the face for no reason or for Sherman to mock Revis in the camera. I never had any issues with Seattle, but yuck.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NFL - Discussion

+37
bluwavz
sparkler