SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:35 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Holly is absolutely screwed, she’s first out of the limo laugh out loud

Finch wrote:Hey!
So I missed the start so most of the key players but I gotta say it looks promising! They just seem like a fun, wholesale bunch.

LeapofFaith wrote:Arfggghhhh I missed the beginning and turned on right at the end of carissa meet and greet DAMN it I wish I saw all of it and if she had nice music because it felt like they have a connection IMO If SB didn’t have Darvid as winner I would seriously think carissa was up there still laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:
So I missed the start so most of the key players but I gotta say it looks promising! They just seem like a fun, wholesale bunch.

They're not getting me with that again. I've been burned too many times. Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’m on delay, TPTB not wasting any time again, Darvid is second cab off the rank. He sits her down and makes some tea, shades of Holly’s wine bar

Finch wrote:
Bobette wrote:

They're not getting me with that again. I've been burned too many times. Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

cantstopl

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:39 am

All the intros have been long so far, we’ve had Holly, Darvid, Beau, Carissa then Konrad, and apart from Beau who got villain music and seems a bit of a tool they all had potential.

Now we’re getting an MOT montage, after showing them waiting in male/female pairs in the limo
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:39 am

So intel please...twinkly music for Darvid?
Does he seem worthy?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:41 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:All the intros have been long so far, we’ve had Holly, Darvid, Beau, Carissa then Konrad, and apart from Beau who got villain music and seems a bit of a tool they all had potential.

Now we’re getting an MOT montage, after showing them waiting in male/female pairs in the limo

That copies.  Had him pegged as the guy likely to get chucked for "pursuing other women" if Konrad's going to get to top 4 and not be the villain
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:43 am

Everyone else part of MOT montage, now Jamie-Lee gets a BIG intro package with pensive walking down the beach shot and flashbacks to her season
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:43 am

I liked Konrad and Carissa. Missed all the early ones. Came in at Beau.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:43 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Everyone else part of MOT montage, now Jamie-Lee gets a BIG intro package with pensive walking down the beach shot and flashbacks to her season

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes deadhorse
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:58 am

Just some of my quick thoughts-
Interesting how Brooke pulls Carissa first!
Brooke saying that Darvid makes her nervous.
Brooke saying she had feelings for Jamie Lee in honey badgers season and Brooke saying she is glad Jamie Lee is there it’s like a sliding door moment.. and Jamie Lee gets the first kiss
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:58 am

Jamie lee gets the first kiss!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:06 am

Brooke and Jamie Lee had p l e n t y of time to hook up IRL if she was into it. Sliding doors my azz it sounds more like a scripted performance piece to my jaded ears.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:07 am

Darvid gets the FIR !!! If it’s like the USA bachette the F1 is usually FIR guys
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:07 am

Bobette wrote:Brooke and Jamie Lee had p l e n t y of time to hook up IRL if she was into it.  Sliding doors my azz it sounds more like a scripted performance piece to my jaded ears.

Agreeeee so strange
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith