SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:43 pm

Regardless of what Abbie did or why...Brooke was the Bette, got paid, seemingly got herself a great guy and is in a happy relationship. Why bring this up? It just draws more attention to the person who she seems to think is undermining her...which is exactly what Brooke is complaining about. Hence, she is actually undermining herself.

Yes, she lost her sister and that is obviously hard on her, but she has done this type of sh*t before with regard to the Honey Badger, so I don't simply give her a pass. My thinking about this, and this is not just Brooke, but also when other people in the franchise did similar complaining...Andi and Kaitlyn come to mind...is that things aren't so rosy as they are made out to be. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:49 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Hoping we might get some unfettered content from Holly and Millie soon.  Seems TPTB wanted the spotlight to be fully on Brooke & Darvid but it's been a week - give the girls their accounts back please!

Also can't help but notice no blue ticks.  I wonder if TPTB are making sure no one's going to do a Steph/Laura before handing them out, or maybe IG just laughed when TPTB requested them, after last season.

Seems as though the social media team are giving their accounts back 2 weeks after they were eliminated. I noticed Luca got his back today, so Millie should get hers back tomorrow. And then Holly next Weds and JL & Darvid next Thurs.

Right on schedule, @butterflylove Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1ekC4fZ

Source

Sprite wrote:While Abbie may be a privileged white woman and a narcissist, I fail to see how her dating one of Brooke's contestants before the finale ruined Brook's season? Spoilers are out there so who cares? Was it attentions seeking...yes, but she is drawing more attention to this by harping on it. She isn't a special snowflake either. All of these people need to get over themselves.

HalalSnackPack wrote:Abbie is an attention seeker so it doesn't surprise me if she did time their reveal for maximum exposure, but hadn't they already been papped and she was just confirming it so the horse had already sort of bolted?

Brooke has obviously been going through a lot losing her sister and not having Darvid there for her would have been hard, but I dunno, it just seemed like a weird thing to focus on with everything else going on

I agree with the above.  Brooke has already shown herself to be a bit of a self-centred diva IMO and the fact that she's kicking up such a stink over Konrad while not batting an eyelid over Holly/Millie reinforces my opinion that she never took her relationships with the girls seriously.  Here's a reminder of what she said in an interview (after filming, before the premiere) about contestants hooking up:

"I assumed that might happen, and if it happens it’s fine. It’s not a massive deal, it’s one of those things. It’s inevitable.”

Source

So it seems those who flirted/hooked up during/shortly after filming (Jamie Lee, Holly/Millie and even fake Carissa/Bec) didn't bother her at all, it was only when Konrad did it in recent weeks that she suddenly got up on her high horse.  Big "I don't want him but I don't want anyone else to have him either" energy and suggests that without production directives Konrad would have been F2, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:30 am

I think the big difference between Millie/Holly & Konrad/Abbie though was the fact K&A were caught publicly together while Konrad was still on the show, and Abbie hard launched them before she appeared on the show. Whereas M&H were announced after Holly was eliminated.

Though to go with your point @Bobette, when I was listening to SD the other day against my better judgement she did mention / confirm that Brooke was less interested in the girls and was questioning whether they were there for her or the influence more than the guys.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:47 am

Interesting, thanks for that @butterflylove. I had, unsurprisingly, not listened to the SD podcast laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:56 am

Bobette wrote:Interesting, thanks for that @butterflylove. I had, unsurprisingly, not listened to the SD podcast laugh out loud

The only reason I did was because it was focusing on Brooke and Darvid 😂. I skipped quite at lot of it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 am

Still waiting for Holly to get control of her account back but from Millie's posts these two seem genuine and solid IMO so I've set up a couples thread for them here yes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Rrjl9B2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 am

Interesting that tonight JL became verified on IG, and love seat Jess has as well today. We've got 2/20 blue ticks.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Scree200
https://www.instagram.com/jamieleedayz/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Scree199
https://www.instagram.com/kickitwithcoco_/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:41 am

Very interesting indeed.  Teacher's pets?    Suspect

Jamie Lee successfully played out her assigned role and hasn't blabbed post show, while Jess gave them the only real "bitchy drama" moment of the season (at the request of producers by prior reports).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:00 am

A little surprised Darvid wasn't given the first blue tick, though I wonder if he'd be a little like Irena and not have it for as long as possible. Also surprised a few haven't begged for them yet, but I guess we'll start to see them popping up now the first two have been given.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:59 pm

I just checked Darvid's IG and it's still being managed by TPTB. I wonder if the blue tick will appear once he gets it back. Why are they so concerned about being verified especially with less than 4K followers in Jess's case.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Captu687

https://www.instagram.com/darvgarayeli/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:47 pm

@GuardianAngel Because the blue tick makes them feel special/superior IMO (spoiler alert: they're NOT laugh out loud).  Some of Jimmy's girls had less than 500 followers when "verified".  You'd think they'd be embarrassed - it just makes them look like delusional nobodies who think they're famous, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:57 am

So JL's got her IG account back and is hanging with Holly and Amelia in Newtown.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 S0Ypknm

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Lha5fX2

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 F9T1XOB

Source

I'm still curious whether she did actually split up with her ex days before filming began as rumoured, or whether they just "took a break" while she chased fame and played out her role as a fake, pre-scripted F2 pursued Brooke.  I presume this is the ex - does anyone know her name and/or IG handle?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 7S1sPh9

Source

ETA: Is this her?  question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Vo6dqgK

https://www.instagram.com/ezdon/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith