SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:Grroooooaaannn.  Taking tips from Megan "do anything for attention" Marx IMO Rolling Eyes
So Carissa cant take the heat and left next episode.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:02 pm

@Bobette Yeah I saw a bit of that. I'm not sure about that. From my experience, compared to the other Arabs, Persian parents are really relaxed when it comes to dating. However, I don't know if they'll be accepting of a bisexual girl. It will be nice to see some ethnic parents.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:55 am

Firstly Konrad is great tv and imo he could be f3 and considered for next bach if they have a season.
scratch how do they get from 12 contestants at E5 to 4 at HTD if only 10 ep? Must b mass executions?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:51 pm

Wow, I don't like Luca. Will be interesting to see if he's the one who tries to crack on to the other girls.
I was wondering if the next SD would be with Millie or Jamie Lee but looks like it's with Luca. I imagine Jamie Lee's must be soon if she makes it to F4.
I wonder if Carissa pulls a MM and leaves or if she is sent home at the rose ceremony.
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:51 pm

Loulou wrote:Firstly Konrad is great tv and imo he could be f3 and considered for next bach if they have a season.  
scratch how do they get from 12 contestants at E5 to 4 at HTD if only 10 ep?  Must b mass executions?

I would 100% watch a season with Konrad as Bach. He is delightful
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:02 am

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:Grroooooaaannn. Taking tips from Megan "do anything for attention" Marx IMO Rolling Eyes
So Carissa cant take the heat and left next episode.

Yes it looks like Carissa realised she wasn't going to be a contender and decided to go out in the most attention seeking way possible. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 EVz4GAG
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 7t43Sit
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Bcn9ARH
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 OgJelgz
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Nm0m2yJ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZRLjzA6
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Abk2CIE
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HL3ad5p
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 DtYscqh
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9BdfEbY
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 MbP5rYW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:56 am

So trying to get a timeline.
22Jun Media pic of 1st GD assuming correct date
26Jun BN leaked media 1-1 Darvid so possible several days earlier.
If dates every 2nd day ?
26Jun GD
28Jun 1-1 Holly
30Jun GD
2Jul1-1 Konrad
4Jul GD
6Jul 1-1 Luca
8Jul GD
12Jul leaked media 1-1 Jamie Lee possible several days earlier or I’m 2 days out ?

4Aug noted that Brooke posted ‘headed to fav place’
14Aug sadly Brookes sister passes
16Aug media release that filming delayed
27Aug Sportsbet changed fav Vic to Qld.

So approx 5 wks between Jamie Lee’s 1-1 and delay in filming? Filming stating weekend 20Jun ? And if correct had filmed for 8 weeks before delay ? How long is filming usually ? If they didn’t travel for HTDs, f3,f2, FRC why wasn’t filming finished ? Seems strange if only 10/12 episodes ? Thoughts ?
Can anyone tell I’m bored Hugesmile

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:30 pm

@Loulou Jamie Lee's date was the 8th July according to DM who said in their article from the 12th that the date happened "on Thursday" which was 4 days prior.  It usually takes 3-4 days for pap pics to filter through to the media.

If you go back through the threads and find the date Sportsbet changed, I think that was when the FRC happened and the filming "delay" only related to post-production reshoots and filler such as producer interviews to build storylines.  

It's revealing that prior to the change, Vic had been favourite for ages, indicating IMO that Sportsbet's source expected Konrad to win.  The timing of his date was also typical for F1s, and he was on the photoshoot date (unlike Darvid).

NSW had been a firm second, suggesting IMO Holly was a pre-planned F2 (with Jamie Lee as backup).  The only girls from Vic are Bec and Ritu, both clearly MoT IMO so it seems TPTB/Sportsbet knew from the start Brooke would not pick a woman.

QLD had been a distant third until the very end so I'm guessing Darvid was originally cast as a hot & heavy F3 or 4 to contrast with the more "emotional" Holly & Konrad.  It seems Brooke didn't get the memo about that bit though. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:44 am

Carissa says she can't fall in love in this environment and goes home. Tbh I didn't think she made a big drama of it.
Tomorrow Jamie Lee gets a single date, then they have a lie detector zoom in and bring up drama with Jamie Lee not being honest about something.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:49 am

I'm guessing kurt spills the beans on the Jamie Lee and Ryan flirting. Jamie Lee cries, Ryan goes home.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:27 am

That sounds about right @Finch. Will be interesting to see how Jamie's actions are received by the public. She might have been able to talk her way out of it and throw Ryan under the bus at the time but it's not going to be a good look for her IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:20 am

Just watched episode 5.  

Not much to say other than aw Kurt living up to the white suit with his wholesome quirkiness not realising Brooke wants to pash him.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 UISWvRl

Comment of the episode: "I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.  Might go home and do a dual workout or something".  cantstopl  I love him.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G4A49SJ

Loads of continuity errors again this ep, notably these two scenes which we are presumably meant to believe were filmed at the same time just because she's in the same top.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Fu4WFm5

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 WanBsAT

In the second she says "if I I can be so off on Carissa, who else am I mis-reading" - clearly filmed post-show as a backgrounder to the Jamie Lee & Ryan storyline IMO.  

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith