SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:01 pm

Kure24 wrote:Life and style magazine has clearer photos of Zach and Charity's date.

Does anyone know how common it is to get articles like this that contain photos of a 1-on-1 date that's filming?

Someone on reddit mentioned that Charity may have a good chance of being bachelorette since producers had paparazzi take photos of Zach and Charity and then sell those photos to Life and Style magazine.

So I'm just curious to know how common it is to see clear behind the scenes photos like this in an article, and when they do happen if they usually indicate anything. Thank you to anyone who responds/answers.

It depends where the photos are coming from. Fan photos getting release aren’t that strange. It also depends on who is doing the releasing, The show clearly uses some well known outlets to have the info come out that they want out there. To me it depends what outlet is releasing this is how much I think it means something. Like to me the Life and Style release is more of fan photos they got than anything because they aren’t a abc known go to and aren’t seen as to reliable. During Clayton’s season the show definitely let Page 6 have photos of Gabby and Clayton on a group date where she won the day part contest and got alone time. But they let that happen because people found out she was Dean’s ex and Dean was talking about her without naming her on his podcast. So that was good press for them. They also sent paps to the after party location knowing Gabby was likely to get the rose. Some places actual get photos and the show will ask them to hold off on releasing them. Like during Peter’s season Sun magazine had Peter and his women during fsd and mtp but didn’t release anything until close to air date because the show and them reach some sort of deal. That last example I think started happening after tmz released Becca K winner from a fan photo.

I could be wrong but I hold more value in it if L&S wasn’t the ones that posted this but that’s just me. Not to say anything about Charity’s chance because we know nothing about Zach’s connections. But if like with the Gabby photos during Clayton’’s season if a Page 6or US Weekly released it I say this is a person the show wants us to keep an eye on for one reason or another but with this source I am kinda not hoping for anything. Jmo

Also just on the two date footage we have gotten I like Zach chemistry better with Charity vs with Kaity. The person that sent the Kaity video commented on how forced they looked and the multiple kiss takes (which isn’t unusual). It Jmo but don’t put any Monet on that because I tend to read body language wrong.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Thank you for answering @smg2587

I've seen fan pics of Zach and Charity on their 1-on-1 and the pics looked fuzzy or far away so with these clearer pics I thought hmm... but maybe the fact that this article made little buzz really does indicate that this isn't a push or hint from producers.

Haha, yes, I'm no expert on body language, but I do like the overall energy I got from Zach and Charity's date than Zach and Kaity's, but I will say the Zach and Kaity pics seemed more natural than the video of them kissing which made me feel awkward b/c the kiss seem to run too long laugh out loud; so I can only imagine how it was in real life.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:22 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:06 pm

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen55

Source

I guess she's likely f1 since she had the first date of ep 7 and statistics are in her favor.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:26 pm

It’s interesting that she’s the only one with blonde hair out of the F4.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:25 pm

@southerngirlatheart just thinking the same thing...um, F1?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:06 am

IA i think kaitlyn will be f1. jmo.

she looks so much like rachel from a distance laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:11 am

they're filming the hometown rose ceremony at the mansion
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 111
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 210
https://www.instagram.com/bachelorinparadise/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:42 pm

@ariwolf Jesse's IG takeover was really a good watch! He showed so much more personality than when a host!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

No way, that had to be last season with Gabby and Rachel! SMH
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan