SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz November 15th 2022, 11:49 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx November 15th 2022, 12:18 pm

RS is wrong again. fSD RC should be filming tonight. That is Tuesday night in Krabi, Thailand.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 November 15th 2022, 12:47 pm

luvstx wrote:RS is wrong again. fSD RC should be filming tonight. That is Tuesday night in Krabi, Thailand.

There is a big time difference in Thailand. It’s already 11pm their right now. RS is correct the F3 rose cermony had already filmed. It was probably filmed between 3am or 4am our time. The final 3 rose ceremony typically film late afternoon right before sunset

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 November 15th 2022, 4:20 pm

Guessing that missing 1on1 date in Estonia is Greer’s unless Zach sent someone home on that one or gave two to someone else but I doubt it since Charity already had a date, Kaity gets one I. Budapest and Gabi and Ariel just had ones.

It doesn’t sound like any drama between Gabi and Greer going into filming if Gabi joked about it to an audience in week 2.

It seemed like in the early weeks they let Zach send people home when he was ready at least the early weeks. For Christina to get the first 1on1 and be gone the next definitely seemed like a producer choice first 1on1. Also some hole in the Bailey story but also seemed like they didn’t have much of a connection after atfr for her to leave before international travel.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx November 16th 2022, 4:05 am

Kayben14 wrote:
luvstx wrote:RS is wrong again. fSD RC should be filming tonight. That is Tuesday night in Krabi, Thailand.

There is a big time difference in Thailand. It’s already 11pm their right now. RS is correct the F3 rose cermony had already filmed. It was probably filmed between 3am or 4am our time. The final 3 rose ceremony typically film late afternoon right before sunset

I know that there’s a large time difference in Thailand (now 12 hours ahead of NYC).

I believe that when I saw Kaitlyn at the Sofitel in Krabi, she was the second fSD And appeared to be going off to have dinner with Zach. That was on Saturday, 11/12 at 7 pm Krabi time. If so, the third FSD would have been on Monday 11/14 and the RC on Tuesday, 11/15. All Krabi time.

Hope that helps.

And fyi, there was a bunch of rain on all of the dates I’m sure, especially the third one.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 16th 2022, 9:58 pm

@luvstx thanks for the continued info!! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx November 16th 2022, 10:05 pm

Any news on RC elimination or location of FRC? Seems a bit quier
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 November 18th 2022, 11:13 am

I might be misremembering but hasn’t there been a trend of whoever the F1 is gets on SM first out of any of the F4 after filming wraps?

I know it happened with Hannah Ann on Peter’s season. But does anyone of other F1’s and when they came back to SM after filming wrapped?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 18th 2022, 4:58 pm

Over the years I found that the F1 usually is last on SM and/or very quiet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 November 18th 2022, 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Over the years I found that the F1 usually is last on SM and/or very quiet.

Oh okay! Which seasons or F1’s?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 November 18th 2022, 9:30 pm

Kayben14 wrote:I might be misremembering but hasn’t there been a trend of whoever the F1 is gets on SM first out of any of the F4 after filming wraps?

I know it happened with Hannah Ann on Peter’s season. But does anyone of other F1’s and when they came back to SM after filming wrapped?

Only really been sleuthing after filming stuff since Arie’s season but from I remember.

Arie -right after the show while still engage to Becca she came back second but that’s because Lauren was super heart broken and opened hers last. Plus when she opened her sm people notice Arie liked an old post of Lauren’s.

Colton - Cassie was actually the first to come back. Hannah and Tayshia for some reason stayed really quiet after filming.

Peter- as you said Hannah Ann was first.

Matt James- no one was paying attention to Rachael until Matt’s mom followed her. Not sure if she was the first or second to come back but she definitely wasn’t last because Bri was. But all three of Matt f3 where super quiet after filming anyway.

Clayton - They weren’t together at the time but Susie came back first. First to have activity and open her page.

So the most recent seasons f1s aren’t ones to wait to long to come back. Can’t speak for older seasons but most of these examples f1 or f1 at the time where at least semi active besides Rachael K but and Susie who was to me the most active of this bunch,

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz November 23rd 2022, 12:05 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClSaKdMrIJG/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan