SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:21 pm

Discuss potential lead!

Edited to add:

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:50 pm

Sprite wrote:Go Pardeep!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Is this true or is it all speculation/gossip? just wondering because strange to not have the guy wrapped up before choosing Clayton.

bluwavz wrote:

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:36 pm

^^^This isn’t Blake Moynes is it?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:43 pm

NOOOOOOOO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:05 pm

I think they could be talking about him and to be honest just or the fact that I am a Canadian, it would be neat to film it in it's entirety in Canada. If they are putting him in the filming slot of starting filming in late Feb, beginning of March....there are a lot of neat filming locations for that timing as well. In March, film in the Rockies for winter skiing/ice climbing the waterfalls, then other dates in vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton. Then later in the season, film in the Okanagan for the fruit blossom time/beach time.

What would be ideal though if they could hold off filming till April. You could still do skiing in the Rockies, then it would be the blossom time in the Okanagan and the swim time through Skaha and Okanagan lakes. There is a lot that they could do.

And to be honest, they could finish up filming before the fire season starts so they could get a lot of great shots.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I think they could be talking about him and to be honest just or the fact that I am a Canadian, it would be neat to film it in it's entirety in Canada.  If they are putting him in the filming slot of starting filming in late Feb, beginning of March....there are a lot of neat filming locations for that timing as well.  In March, film in the Rockies for winter skiing/ice climbing the waterfalls, then other dates in vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton.  Then later in the season, film  in the Okanagan for the fruit blossom time/beach time.

What would be ideal though if they could hold off filming till April.  You could still do skiing in the Rockies, then it would be the blossom time in the Okanagan and the swim time through Skaha and Okanagan lakes.  There is a lot that they could do.

And to be honest, they could finish up filming before the fire season starts so they could get a lot of great shots.

I’d love to see a season filmed in Canada, but not with Blake as lead.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I think they could be talking about him and to be honest just or the fact that I am a Canadian, it would be neat to film it in it's entirety in Canada.  If they are putting him in the filming slot of starting filming in late Feb, beginning of March....there are a lot of neat filming locations for that timing as well.  In March, film in the Rockies for winter skiing/ice climbing the waterfalls, then other dates in vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton.  Then later in the season, film  in the Okanagan for the fruit blossom time/beach time.

What would be ideal though if they could hold off filming till April.  You could still do skiing in the Rockies, then it would be the blossom time in the Okanagan and the swim time through Skaha and Okanagan lakes.  There is a lot that they could do.

I’d love to see a season filmed in Canada, but not with Blake as lead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you took the words right out of my mouth!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:36 pm

This post is neither sleuthing nor a spoiler but what about Dr. Joe? I think he'd make a GREAT bachelor.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:28 pm

Chris G? What does Nick Viall's journey have to do with anything? Nick was F2 then F2 then bach then chose a Canadian.

I can't see it being Blake.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon