SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:03 pm

I can see them going for Blake M. now too as a bachelor because of this situation with Katie. I mean he was on 2 seasons, 3 different Ette's and it didnt work out. He has the perfect story now more than Mike A. does to be the next Lead. No matter the mix feelings about Blake there would be more people behind Blake who would want him to find his person after all this Katie mess. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:14 pm

I don't know. It doesn't appear that Blake really wants to move to the U.S. yet he'd mostly be dating Americans if he were lead. He's way better off dating where he lives, imo.

I'd be disappointed if they have back to back seasons without at least considering a POC.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:15 pm

He admitted on a podcast he isn't interested in being the Bachelor or going on BIP.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Kels0012 wrote:He admitted on a podcast he isn't interested in being the Bachelor or going on BIP.

Good for him. I don't blame him considering his story right now is one of those the show likes to showcase and take advantage of. He does wonderful things in this world and I know over time he will find his person right there in his own area. He dodges a big one here as he is deserving more than who Katie was and turned out to be. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Kels0012 wrote:He admitted on a podcast he isn't interested in being the Bachelor or going on BIP.
When was that as I hadn't heard anything about it and would be interested in listening....thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do we know if Katie was actually cheating on Blake and dating John before their split? Just trying to get caught up here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's being discussed here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:03 pm

You’re going to make one woman extremely happy one day…just make sure you give me a front row seat to watch it unfold so I can critique you all along the way 😉

I am not sure if this means anything, but a strange choice of words imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:54 pm

If Zack not F1. I'd like to see him

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:51 pm

mizzoufan wrote:If Zack not F1. I'd like to see him

Oh yes !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:14 am

i think abc want nate. after rs exposed him for playing two women fleiss tweeted out "don't jump to conclusions, wait for all the facts" ect. seems like they really want to defend him.

zach is probably a safe fallback if the nate controversy is too much but he looks and acts like every other bachelor imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:33 pm

I think this is the first season where I feel "meh" about all of the choices for the bach. It's nothing against the guys -- there are some very nice men left. Just no one I'm interested in for the lead.

ETA: How do people feel about Logan? Do we know anything negative about him? He's very diplomatic, and has been handling himself well. I also think that Aven is nice and extremely good looking, but I'm not convinced that his personality pops enough to take the lead role.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon