SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:09 pm

nate spotted holding hands with a woman in chicago. normally i’d think this is enough to rule him out, but knowing tptb  Rolling Eyes …….
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 18135c10

source: https://instagram.com/bachelorettewindmill
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:07 am

@Ariwolf Yup. Who know how long they have been seeing one another but he could easily just say they were casual. I hope he learned and told her about his daughter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:09 pm

While I really like Zach, don’t tptb require washboard abs for the role ? Just wondering.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13684

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:While I really like Zach, don’t tptb require washboard abs for the role ? Just wondering.

Lol. Many leads have used a personal trainer before filming starts. They can do quick transformations.
I wouldn’t mind Zach as a lead either. Some have mentioned his young age, but he seems more mature than some of the 30 year olds on this show.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:55 am

On his podcast today, Reality Steve said that Nate won't be the next bachelor. They wanted him but he turned them down.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:58 am

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:56 am

The rumor that Greg Grippo was going to be the next Bachelor was shot down by his uncle?  and he had said it would be Andrew (he just did BIP but I don't think he paired up with anyone).  Seems difficult to find a perfect choice when it comes down to whom will be the next Bachelor.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:00 pm

philphan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:While I really like Zach, don’t tptb require washboard abs for the role ? Just wondering.

Lol. Many leads have used a personal trainer before filming starts. They can do quick transformations.
I wouldn’t mind Zach as a lead either. Some have mentioned his young age, but he seems more mature than some of the 30 year olds on this show.

Hmm. Seems this is gathering a bit of buzz online and Rs.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:21 pm

I wouldn’t choose Zach because of his age and he really doesn’t do anything for me but guess they’ll pick who they want. I'd rather have Ethan or even Logan over Zach.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14596

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:41 pm

@Fleurdesel Greg posted an ad for one of the language learning companies.  He said he'll be traveling this fall and wanted to learn French.  I think the woman he was reportedly seeing lives in France.  So, I am guessing he's not in the mix to be the Bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:07 pm

patri1610 wrote:On his podcast today, Reality Steve said that Nate won't be the next bachelor. They wanted him but he turned them down.
That’s good news. Maybe he realized how unpopular he would be, despite all attempts from TPTB.
pavalygurl wrote:@Fleurdesel Greg posted an ad for one of the language learning companies.  He said he'll be traveling this fall and wanted to learn French.  I think the woman he was reportedly seeing lives in France.  So, I am guessing he's not in the mix to be the Bachelor.
No Grippo. More good news!

I actually like Zach as lead, despite his age. He gives me Ben Higgins vibes, and while Ben isn’t exactly my favorite person, compared to some others leads in recent years, he wasn’t so bad. That’s all you can ask for these days.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:13 pm

Is AVEN out of the running , wonder why he is not spoken about in consideration.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon