SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 13, 2022 10:31 pm

@GuardianAngel We have seen in the past where the guy/girl takes the lead outside for some private time during a RC and says then that this just isn't for them and doesn't want to accept the rose, I am wondering if it could be one of those times though????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri May 13, 2022 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't want to see either of these girls get rejected. Since when do contestants decline accepting a rose? Has there ever been a bachelor who was rejected when giving out roses?

They are up to something IMHO and I'm not liking it.

I thought it had happened during earlier seasons?

I just googled...Ben Higgins was rejected by Lauren Barr in the second week. There was also someone on Brad's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 13, 2022 11:52 pm

@Sprite I just listened to be Higgins’ podcast with Andrew Firestone and someone left early on in his season. And I sort of remember it
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2022 8:51 pm

Thanks for the updates. I didn't recall and didn't go searching.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Are ya sure the final rose is today??  JesseP is home per his Twitter post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdjmN7PMard/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2022 11:18 pm

If the couples are staying an extra day or two, I think there's no reason for him to stay imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2022 11:29 pm

I think likely knowing what we know....we have IG's from Jessie of him in the sun with his wife on May 12, he was still there then.  We also have IG's of him arriving home today and being reunited with his dog, IMO it is a safe bet that the FRC was either May 12 or May 13. Then we have "confirmation" from a poster on Reddit that Aven was eliminated in 3rd and was sent home May 13. IMO, this could actually mean that the FRC was the 12th per seasons in the past where the F2/F3 were sent home the morning after the FRC.  Pls correct me if I am wrong on this.

This is how I have that filming schedule as of right now but IF the FRC was on May 12, there is room for it as I don't think they needed more than 1 day to travel to Mexico.  We have them travelling to Mexico on the 1st of May.  Theoretically they could have the FD's beginning on May 2 instead of the 3rd as I have it below, therefore, they could have the FRC on May 12.

5/1: Travel - MEXICO

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) VIDANTA RIVIERA MAYA RESORT - https://www.vidanta.com/---per reddit poster----RACHEL: AVEN(HTD), TINO(HTD), ZACH(HTD), GABBY: ERICH(HTD), JASON(HTD), +1

GABBY:
5/3: FD1:
5/4: day off
5/5: FD2 :
5/6: day off
5/7: FD3:
5/8: 9th Rose Ceremony:
ELIMINATED:

RACHEL:
5/3: FD1:
5/4: day off
5/5: FD2 :
5/6: day off
5/7: FD3:
5/8: 9th Rose Ceremony:
ELIMINATED:

IF they are changing locales, then add a day or two onto the next portion of the schedule

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)

GABBY
5/9: MTP #1 -
5/10: MTP #2 -
5/11: LCD #1 -
5/12: LCD #2 -
5/13: Final Rose Ceremony

F1:

RACHEL:
5/9: MTP #1 -
5/10: MTP #2 -
5/11: LCD #1 -
5/12: LCD #2 -
5/13: Final Rose Ceremony

F1:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat May 14, 2022 11:40 pm

iirc the f3 goes home the day of the frc and the f2 goes home the morning after.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 15, 2022 12:58 am

ariwolf wrote:iirc the f3 goes home the day of the frc and the f2 goes home the morning after.
In the past, we have seen the F3 go home the day of, the day before, and the day after with the F2, so IMO, there really isn't a pattern, but I am in the mindset that the FRC could of been on the 12th because in the past the night of the FRC or next night the crew got together for a "wrap" party.  This would put the FRC on the 12th or 13th, knowing that Jesse was home today during the daylight in Toronto and that would of taken 5'ish hours flight.

Out of curiosity, I believe that I found Jesse's flight for what it's worth, just going by the time of day, when he posted the pic about being home-reunited with his dog.

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Jesse_10

source

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun May 15, 2022 11:04 am

Jesse doesn't live in Toronto. He lives in either NYC or Connecticut. He has lived in the US for years.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun May 15, 2022 1:19 pm

Jesse and his wife also spend quite a bit of time in Miami as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 15, 2022 11:04 pm

suzq wrote:Jesse doesn't live in Toronto.  He lives in either NYC or Connecticut.  He has lived in the US for years.
OK, if that is another possibility, then we are looking at this as the possible flights then considering the time the IG pics were taken:

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Jesse310
1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Jesse110
1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Jesse210

source

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl