SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:32 pm

Good article by Kristen Baldwin. I/We kind of mentioned Rachel's style in gowns always seem to be the same but I'm a little surprised on how much Gabby likes to be semi/nude.

I like the hand written notes by the guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:17 am

Are there video links to their Jimmy Kimmel show appearance tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:09 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:20 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Good article by Kristen Baldwin. I/We kind of mentioned Rachel's style in gowns always seem to be the same but I'm a little surprised on how much Gabby likes to be semi/nude.

I like the hand written notes by the guys.

It's going to be fun to see all of their outfits this season, along with how the outfits reflect their individual personalities and choices. It's interesting that Cary F. said the hardest thing to style Rachel in was a jeans and T-shirt look, because her style is so girly-girl. I liked Rachel's night one dress -- it was glamorous, and she was able to move so easily in it. Gabby's dress was a little too bare for my taste, but it was certainly sexy, and I'm sure that it caught the guys' attention.

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:16 am

@GuardianAngel Wasn't Gabby an NFL cheerleader? That could explain why she is so comfortable in her own skin. But as good as she looks all dressed up, I associate Gabby with casual. Who can forget her jackets off her shoulders during Clayton's season? As a short person, I can relate to Rachel's style of dressing. You have fewer options to look sharp because you don't have the height to pull off certain clothes.

Gabby's night 1 dress was stunning!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:25 am

Am I the only one who thought Rachel's dress on Kimmel was hideous???

Rachel's night one dress was pretty but I don't think it looked great on tv (you missed some of the intricate detailing of the fabric). And I didn't love that slit with the closures.

Gabby's dress was gorgeous and super sexy. I NEVER could have worn that!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:57 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/12-days-of-the-bachelorette-meet-99314472/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:02 pm

@luvstx I don't think it was actually see through. It probably had a nude underlay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:11 pm

More scenes

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/2880863554564366662?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:42 pm

Sprite wrote:@luvstx I don't think it was actually see through. It probably had a nude underlay.

In the article on fashion posted yesterday, Cary Fetman said it was basically see through and they just added extra sequins and beading where necessary giggling
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl