SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:45 pm

That's why I think ,maybe they changed course, and Susie is getting the better edit. Initially, when that tweet was posted early Feb perhaps they were thinking of Gabby, but she has not imo had an 'ette edit at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm

IMO Suzie is more the type of girl (style) that Fleiss like to cast. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i think they want to strong-arm the audience into wanting THEIR choice. so they give susie, the sweet blonde disney princess pageant girl, the best dates and manufacture time with the lead for her while underediting her "competition". i bet they've interviewed gabby and she'll sign a contract because they need a backup in case things with susie fall through at the last minute. but imo they clearly had susie pegged as a future bachelorette from the beginning - probably before she even met clayton.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They usually strong arm us...see Juan Pablo, Colton and Clayton. If they must keep their options open then it is so stupid to make one seem so much more likeable than the other. Once they almost get to the end and they see how people are reacting to their options, then it can be easier to shift the focus through editing, but they don't. And if Susie was always their option, then why the stupid tweet about Gabby? It is just dumb. Be even handed with the edit and let the chips fall where they may and then pick who you see people respond to.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 pm

At this point, I think it's Susie's job to lose. But I also think that Rachel (if not engaged,) Serene, and Teddi would all be solid picks. I like Gabby, but I can't take an entire season of listening to that voice.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Susie seems like the quintessential Bachelorette or at least in eyes of TPTB. Gabby would be a fun one but her voice could turn some people off. Sharleen & Andy have thought it was Susie from almost the start.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:04 pm

I always find one little thing that annoys me about a lead, except for Michelle. For Gabby she constantly nods her head. imo I don't think she'd be a good choice, or they haven't given her the ette edit where we could see her true personality.

I too think it's Susie who will be the next ette. We have seen so many times the F3 gets the next lead but I'm not sure she will be F3. I keep thinking this will be an Arie season switch between Susie, then he chooses Rachel and Gabby is F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:11 pm

Sorry for the double post. This is another reason I think it's an Arie/Becca/Lauren switch.

Becca had the same designer outfit date and got to keep the dresses, and Susie posted she got to keep everything in the bags.

(his jacket in the 2nd pic! Why do they dress him two sizes smaller )

susiecevans
@louiseholland79 I got to keep the goodies in my bags!!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:19 pm

it's probably going to be susie which imo is a disappointment.... i feel like she's been gunning for bachelorette from the start and clayton sleeping with gabby & rachel gave her an easy out without having to worry about coming across badly. like an andi self exit (she was praised) vs a cassie one (she got a lot of criticism). all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:36 pm

Amethyst wrote:At this point, I think it's Susie's job to lose. But I also think that Rachel (if not engaged,) Serene, and Teddi would all be solid picks. I like Gabby, but I can't take an entire season of listening to that voice.

Rachel's voice isn't much better. That whisper drives me nuts, plus it is hard to hear/understand.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:42 pm

albean99 wrote:Susie seems like the quintessential Bachelorette or at least in eyes of TPTB. Gabby would be a fun one but her voice could turn some people off. Sharleen & Andy have thought it was Susie from almost the start.

So have I. She is their typical beauty queen/princess lead. My least favourite type! no no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:41 pm

From RS column he seems to believe Susie is the favorite for the Bachelorette spot.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007