SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:18 pm

Gabby is trending on Twitter…

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I didn't really want Susie before last night but now I really don't want her. I just feel like that whole thing on the FD was setting herself up for getting the gig (probably with help from the producers). She'll probably get lots of support because Clayton came across as the bad guy (and he has to own that) but I've never felt someone almost openly manipulated the situation to become lead as much as Susie.

I think all of the f3 would drive us crazy with the "likes". I don't have a favorite among them.

I feel the same way because it looked so scripted. We get this far, and now we see PI's from Susie talking about her issue's with the FS. To me it appears she played a willing part to fit their narrative. (or/and they constantly asked her how she would feel if he's having sex with the others which made her crazy)

Whether she knows it or not, if she comes back, for the sole purpose to refuse his proposal, she too imo was manipulated to play out the storyline. If she becomes the 'ette, she will be manipulated in some form, just like the 18 season's before her.

I think she will be the next ette because she's putty in their hands, jmo and she'll be put on a pedestal for turning him down at proposal time which I don't even want to see someone treated that way. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:34 pm

I personally have never wanted Susie as bachelorette as she reminds me of Hannah b and her mess during and post show. Production on the other hand would love her for this reason and Hb is still the most popular in the franchise. I love gabby and feel her season would b unique however feel Rachel deserves the role.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:57 pm

My goodness Serene sounds so desperate.

Genevieve is the only one that mentioned Rachel saying she was amazing, but didn't suggest she'd be the ette. Everyone else except Jessie said Susie or Gabby. Interesting Jesse mentions Teddi.

They usually have three, so Susie Gabby and Teddi are the ones they'll dangle around in the media imo.

bluwavz wrote:  

Jesse Palmer
While the host, 43, told Us that “multiple women” from Clayton’s season would make great Bachelorettes, Teddi won him over during the Women Tell All.

“We didn't see a ton of emotion from her throughout the season until the very last night. Tonight, she really sort of opened up and went there,” he said. “I thought that was really revealing. I was really impressed with her tonight. I thought she did a great job.”

The Bachelor concludes with a two-part finale on ABC Monday, March 14, and Tuesday, March 15, at 8 p.m. ET.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:09 am

I don't know if Teddi is a virgin still or not -- I really hope they don't choose her for that reason if she is. It might make for "good TV", but I think that would be a lot with fantasy suites. JMO. I feel like whoever gets the most "heartbroken" edit next week will be the Bachelorette.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:37 am

I think Teddi would be good. The FS were fine with Sean. You just knew going in what it would be about. A big plus for Teddi is that she doesn't abuse the "likes".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:38 pm

Im team Gabby for bachelorette, but even from an unbiased perspective i have a hard time seeing them make Ette anyone but Susie or Gabby. Looking at various IG polls and different platforms, people seem pretty torn between Susie and Gabby (a lot of polls being legit 50/50) but little to no hype for anyone else. I like Rachel, Teddi, Serene, etc but i just want think they have the hype that TPTB want to see to be a big contender. Of course they did make clayton the lead so who knows LOL. But with ratings how they are, i think theyre gonna be looking for someone who people will rally behind and to me thats Susie or Gabby. I think a lot of this depends on 1. is Susie with Clayton post show? and 2. Gabbys exit-- if she has a girlboss exit i could definitely see that gaining her gaining her some calls for her.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:12 pm

i think with rachel the problem is pretty much EVERYONE thought she was f1.. even the unspoiled. so she wasn't even an option in most people's minds. i think she will get a lot of support in the finale because of how heartbroken she is and lots of people will be rooting for her happiness so they could easily pick her imo. i still think in order of likelihood its susie > gabby > rachel though.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:49 am

I drove by the Bachelor mansion today.  Not sure what, if anything, this means, but there were a few trucks inside the property and a car parked in the outside driveway area.  There appeared to be at least two big white tents at the very edge of the property.  This is where production and other behind the scenes workers usually are situated if I am not mistaken.  I did not actually see any people around, but the gate to the lower property area was partially open which allowed this quick glimpse.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good catch. They are probably getting ready. I assume they will start filming as soon as Clayton's season has finished airing. I think they usually start on the Thursday.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yea, I was thinking it means filming will be starting soon.  It looked like a bit more set up needed to happen.  I don't know if it(the mansion) is rented out for anything other than BN stuff, so hopefully we will have some new stuff to sleuth soon.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] theBachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1022092695 thanks so much!

I think you're right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They have often times started filming right after the bach season ended.

I think it's Susie, (last I checked she was the only one to follow Cary Fetman) and I think Clayton will be shocked at the news. jmo's.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007